How to improve my gig

md_monty

On 7/9/2021 at 10:07 AM, vickiespencer said:

If you want advice it is helpful to post a link to your gig. 😊

It looks like the OP had 2 sales 4 months ago, and is now looking for ideas what else to sell. Or at least that's what I think he's doing, because of his other topic. 

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

It looks like the OP had 2 sales 4 months ago, and is now looking for ideas what else to sell. Or at least that's what I think he's doing, because of his other topic:

More of an explanation would help. Is he asking if selling a PDF gig is a good niche to be in? Is he asking about PDF to Word conversion. I am at a loss to know what @md_monty  wants with what the wrote. 

That being said I understand he wants advice of some kind and I could have easily looked up his profile and gigs. However, I think if a seller wants help they should do a bit of the work by posting a link to either their profile or the gig(s) they want help with. 

20 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

However, I think if a seller wants help they should do a bit of the work by posting a link to either their profile or the gig(s) they want help with. 

I agree. It's really hard to know what they actually want if they don't explain it.

A quick look at the OP's profile makes me think that he really struggles to communicate in English ("file conversation" would be just one example, plus one of the reasons why they're not getting more sales), but I'm not sure how to help someone who is unable to explain what they need.

Archived