Finally reached the 1000 mark!

viser1000

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eclients

Congrats. I am always setting goals for myself as well. Right now I am only going for the 50 mark but hopefully one day I will make it to 1K!

Congrats - I hope to reach that someday…both the 1,000 gigs AND the no debt 🙂 Would love to be be featured on the front page too…I see the same gigs every day almost and I bet they are just raking in those orders 😉

@eclients, @sassygirl23: Thanks and goodluck to both!

Reply to @ls1030: Oh so your mission is a similar one, I hope you can clear your debts too, It’s a great feeling! 🙂 I’m sure the featured gigs are really making so much more haha! If you look at some TOS sales they have like 3000 sales in one gig, now that’s something to aspire for eh? We can do it, yeah! 🙂

Guest nitinzaz

Congratulations,

I hope to hit level 2 seller!

quite competitive!

Sheriff’s Note: Your name next to your icon is a link to your gigs. It is not necessary to place the link in your posts.

Sheriff’s Note: You can promote your gig(s) in the MY FIVERR GIGS section of the Forum.

Thanks a lot guys!

@whitehatseo10: I don’t know how will I ever be a top-seller, I just think at this point I will just continue doing my best and be content with what I have. If sometime I get to be a Top-Seller then that would be awesome.

Current mission is, accumulate enough cash by the end of the year to start a new local business using Fiverr income. I am expecting a new kid by December and a new business would be a great welcoming gift for him/her. Hahahahahah :-).

Well, good luck guys, I hope you are able to accomplish your goals. I hope we all have enough money for our needs and some extra for our wants eh? High spirits YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Archived