Finally reached the 1000 mark!

viser1000

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks cariad and jansmit!

@cariad: when I was level one I just replied to the ‘buyer requests’ everyday and when someone was interested in using my services I just did my best and even overdelivered a lot of times just to have reccuring clients as if you do good jobs for them it will build trust between you and them and they will choose you for their needs 🙂

@jansmit, thanks, good luck in your mission and I hope you persevere!

Reply to @viser1000: That is good to know, it shows I have been doing the right thing. I’ve unfortunately just been stung last week by a conman who has shattered my ranking and stats.

I will plod through and get past it with the great help of the guys here in the forum.

Good luck on your journey to level 2.

Reply to @viser1000: Apart from this guy who tried to rip me off, I only had two other clients. Because I was not a level one with extra gigs, he ordered more than one gig and so left bad feedback on both.

He had ordered 3 but 1 was mutually cancelled as it was not needed anyway.

Seriously need to stay away from bad clients from now on.1 client out of 3 has hit me with 33% negativity in one shot!

The 2 clients that are happy are what is getting me through though and people know my reputation online through the social media I share my gigs with, thankfully!

Still trying to get CS to act, I sent screen shots on Sunday morning but I have a feeling they won’t cover weekends.

Reply to @pubudurox: Hey, thanks! Whoa you’re almost there, good luck my friend! About applying, I think it will take more than that though… I did try but they say they are not looking for gigs like mine as of now but they will keep my file on record just in case 🙂 Anyway, topseller or not I will do my best hehe

Reply to @cariad: I see… You might also want to ask CS if you are allowed to make a new account, this way you can start fresh and tell your clients that you have moved because of that attack so this way you get a fresh start with full 100%. That is if CS won’t give you back your full 100% after your explanation. If the client is acting maliciously there is good chance that cs will help you remove those negatives. Good luck! 🙂

Reply to @jansmit: When I was new they had this thing called collections… And I contacted those who are usually at the front page to add mine into theirs so people visiting those will see my gigs. But unfortunately, they have removed this feature already. That helped me a lot back then though…

I also check the buyer requests everyday… And when people are interested in hiring my services I make it sure that they are satisfied that they would come back for my services…

There are also some times when I contacted the customer support to feature one of my gigs in the front page… Sometimes they did while other times they just bump it up in the section it was in. Oh I never made a sale during my first two months here, it’s just that one guy ordered a supehero drawing and he was pleased so he ordered a few more… After that, I contacted the customer support for the first time, since I already had 8 orders, maybe they will feature me even just a day in the front page. I got this advice from a topseller in the forum and it worked.

Now, whenever there are many customers I just try my best to please each of them and sometimes they will tell their friends and workmates about me. Much of my sales are through recurring orders and referals as my facebook friends are mostly friends and family who have very little interest in buying stuff online or friends who are added in there just for games. I also don’t have much participation in forums outside Fiverr, if I did it would be in sites where people wouldn’t really be interested in my stuff. So, I can say that majority of my sales are from within Fiverr itself. It might be cool if I had other methods but that’s just it. Thanks!

Reply to @viser1000: Thank you so much for your extensive explanation! I realy apreciate this. I joined today some facebook groups and I joined linked in just to promote my gigs, I will see how this turns out. I didn’t think about asking customer support, might be an option. 🙂

Archived