I need some advice for improve myself...

antorahmed121

Hi Senior Bro and Sis,

I want advice from you. 

My main categories is web development. I create many WordPress base gig, but not got positive feedback, maybe its my faults. Now I create another categories gig with simple task.

My Question is, Is it good mixing categories. or I must go with single categories.

Please check my profile and say me what I must to do for better results and be success.

Thanks

1 hour ago, antorahmed121 said:

Actually in forum I frankly use that work, not use in professionally. 

You will find many users on the Fiverr Forum do not like to be referred to by those names. I understand it is part of your culture, but it is not in much of the world. 

1731066150_ScreenShot2021-06-30at8_31_55PM.png.bfcbb9000e94df70775fc5aa84d469c7.png 

If I were a seller quickly going through the search pages and I saw this I would wonder what you are selling. It is not clear by this image? 😕

Plus you. are an unleveled seller and you are selling this service for $50, which is a much as some sellers with over 100 reviews are selling it for. Why should a buyer hire you with your one review to do this work when someone with over 100 reviews charges the same? I have close to 200orders completed. However, when I started I sold for $5 what I now sell for $50. 

1289685568_ScreenShot2021-06-30at8_36_42PM.png.5251d31d085a87432d713be3797033b5.png

It should read "All Kinds of File Formats.

17 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

unleveled seller and you are selling this service for $50

18 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

All Kinds of File Formats

@vickiespencer Thank you so much. I will follow it.

How about mixing categories, I must focus one categories or its ok I can carry on.

More good advice!  

Here are some tips put together by Fiverr Forum’s Senior Sellers. 😎 🤓 🥸 🤠 🧐

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest. 
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

13 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

More good advice!  

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest. 
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

Thank you💚

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

You can follow under below:

1. USE 5 Gig image & SEO.

2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

3. Per day Send 10 buyer request properly.

4. Active ONLINE more time.

5. SHARE your gigs social site.

6. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

7. develop your SKILL in your category

8. Learn more about Fiverr.

9. Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got lot of order in the fiverr. Good luck for you

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

More good advice!  

10. Be patient
  16. Be honest. 

Thanks senior ClipWindowsGIF.gif.02c7668f11ddafaf7bb20bdddbdceac7.gif I try to follow all of it

6 hours ago, uchihashahin01 said:

I also follow its , Thank you so much.... @uchinashahin01 

6 hours ago, uchihashahin01 said:

it is very helpful for new freelancer. thank you

Archived