ADVICE NEEDED

Hello, @avinashmishra09,

I looked at your profile. On your gig for proofreading there is only animate of you. There is nothing to indicate you are a proofreader other than the small print at the bottom describing your services. Your gig thumbnail should relate to what you sell. 

Also, I looked at your prices. 😱 I am a TRS - Top Rated Seller that also is a proofreader. Your prices are higher than mine. Why would any buyer hire you, a new unproven seller to do the same work they could get from me for less? 🤔

In addition you have several  issues with English conventions in your gig description. You ask the prospective buyer's to try you out. They do not need to. Your profile write up says it all. 

Hint: two of the 6 errors have to do with spacing. 

43 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Hello, @avinashmishra09,

I looked at your profile. On your gig for proofreading there is only animate of you. There is nothing to indicate you are a proofreader other than the small print at the bottom describing your services. Your gig thumbnail should relate to what you sell. 

Also, I looked at your prices. 😱 I am a TRS - Top Rated Seller that also is a proofreader. Your prices are higher than mine. Why would any buyer hire you, a new unproven seller to do the same work they could get from me for less? 🤔

In addition you have several  issues with English conventions in your gig description. You ask the prospective buyer's to try you out. They do not need to. Your profile write up says it all. 

Hint: two of the 6 errors have to do with spacing. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE. I AM NEW TO FREELANCING AND TO THE PROOFREADING JOB TOO( AS I HAVE MENTIONED IN MY DESCRIPTION). THAT IS WHY THE MISTAKES WERE MADE  BY ME.

On 6/30/2021 at 12:59 AM, avinashmishra09 said:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE. I AM NEW TO FREELANCING AND TO THE PROOFREADING JOB TOO( AS I HAVE MENTIONED IN MY DESCRIPTION). THAT IS WHY THE MISTAKES WERE MADE  BY ME.

I really suggest you rethink your proofreading job for now, and polish everything.

There are different things that you can try to secure the orders: Try optimizing your gig, search for the keywords on Fiverr look at the profile of top-ranked gigs and try to use those specific keywords in your gig title and description. Make sure that you don't copy the entire gig or title of the top-ranked seller.

On 6/29/2021 at 9:31 PM, avinashmishra09 said:

It has been nearly 1.5 months since i joined fiverr and posted my gig but i havent received any order yet. the gigs are getting a lot of impressions but no orders. what can i do?

You need to send 10 attractive buyer request daily.

Archived