My Experience In recent time

deejay024

I don’t know if this happens to other people too but Fiverr seems to give me long breaks at intervals. I mean I don’t get any orders for months at a time and then there’s a quick rush that puts me under pressure and then no more orders. I just created a new gi, can you guys take a look at it and tell me what I might be doing wrong with my gigs? https://www.fiverr.com/share/5VP3Gv. Thanks in adance

Here’s some comments and suggestions for the gigs:

Gig: I will do document edit, pdf edit, photoshop work within 1 hour
At the bottom of the main gig image says “scnanned or any documents”.
Maybe the photoshop work part of the gig could be in a seperate gig where you could show example photoshop work.

Gig: I will turn your photo into a digital pencil sketch
Maybe show a few more examples, maybe including the before (source) and the digital pencil sketch.

Gig: I will create puzzle books for amazon or personal use
In the description it says “Dots and” but doesn’t say anything after that.
In the gallery with the image made up of dots, some of the numbers get shown too close to other numbers so it isn’t easy to read those numbers (eg. no. 152, 153).

Gig: I will create a modern facebook video ad for your business
In all 3 package descriptions “to capture your audiences attention” could be “to capture your audience’s attention”

Gig: I will transcribe audio and do video transription
I’d check the last word of the gig title.
Maybe change the video thumbnail to one that makes it easier to see what the gig is about.

In your profile you’ve only listed 2 skills. Maybe add more.
Maybe check the images/video thumbnails look optimal on the profile. eg. the “create modern facebook ad…” one shows “or Web Ads” on the profile (part of the word “For” gets cropped)

Here’s some comments and suggestions for the gigs:

Gig: I will do document edit, pdf edit, photoshop work within 1 hour

At the bottom of the main gig image says “scnanned or any documents”.

Maybe the photoshop work part of the gig could be in a seperate gig where you could show example photoshop work.

Gig: I will turn your photo into a digital pencil sketch

Maybe show a few more examples, maybe including the before (source) and the digital pencil sketch.

Gig: I will create puzzle books for amazon or personal use

In the description it says “Dots and” but doesn’t say anything after that.

In the gallery with the image made up of dots, some of the numbers get shown too close to other numbers so it isn’t easy to read those numbers (eg. no. 152, 153).

Gig: I will create a modern facebook video ad for your business

In all 3 package descriptions “to capture your audiences attention” could be “to capture your audience’s attention”

Gig: I will transcribe audio and do video transription

I’d check the last word of the gig title.

Maybe change the video thumbnail to one that makes it easier to see what the gig is about.

In your profile you’ve only listed 2 skills. Maybe add more.

Maybe check the images/video thumbnails look optimal on the profile. eg. the “create modern facebook ad…” one shows “or Web Ads” on the profile (part of the word “For” gets cropped)

Thank you so much, I will work on these.

Thank you so much, I will work on these.

You are a computer programmer, who does alot of html and php, but your skills shows you only know Photoshop and web development, however, you also know 3D Animation and logo design, sketch, how to create puzzle books for Amazon, audio and video transcription. Edit PDF, etc So much skills that are not closely related. I’ve seen people loose getting good jobs because they are “jack of all trades”. Perhaps you could narrow down your skills?.

Archived