Buyer request saturation

az_design1

I can share a few thoughts on what worked for me though I’m only a month old.

From the start I chose BR with relevance to my specific skills and my price category. I didn’t send 10 requests every day.

I got lucky and the third day I landed a gig. My second gig was also from a BR and after that I didn’t land any gig from BR till today and I send very less requests. However, from organic traffic I have scored a few after that and trying to get more…

I don’t focus on just one aspect and there are a lot of things to learn first and I’m working on that and I can only suggest the same for you.

I can share a few thoughts on what worked for me though I’m only a month old.

From the start I chose BR with relevance to my specific skills and my price category. I didn’t send 10 requests every day.

I got lucky and the third day I landed a gig. My second gig was also from a BR and after that I didn’t land any gig from BR till today and I send very less requests. However, from organic traffic I have scored a few after that and trying to get more…

I don’t focus on just one aspect and there are a lot of things to learn first and I’m working on that and I can only suggest the same for you.

Thanks for the tip brother I think I am really bad at organic traffic , could you help me , will be grateful.

Thanks for the tip brother I think I am really bad at organic traffic , could you help me , will be grateful.

Sorry, I am also learning & I don’t have any solid advice which are specific to you. There are lot of views on the forum regarding new algorithm changes.

Pls have a look around the forum topics by search. What works for you best you have to decide and there is no magic formula.

Sorry, I am also learning & I don’t have any solid advice which are specific to you. There are lot of views on the forum regarding new algorithm changes.

Pls have a look around the forum topics by search. What works for you best you have to decide and there is no magic formula.

OK Thanks, I will do, best regards.

From time to time I will post a buyer’s request (since I’m looking for art to publish with some of my personal work/gifts when I can’t write due to the lack of time/etc. for my friends). Last time I was looking for a pretty basic watermark (although I have an artist I’m working with, I wanted to give her a bit of a base.) I got over 225 replies (and 10 in my inbox, all of which went straight to SPAM), BUT around 200 (if not were) basically the same 3-4 kinds of copypaste message (I assume these are posted on some webpage or something?) that were basically useless to me since most of them seemed to have no idea what I wanted (some people offered to make a website for me…

My point here is that if you actually read each BR you reply to and think about it AND reply in kind (so no copypaste message but something that makes it obvious that you’ve read it (no, I have read your message in full does not count when you see it 150 times…) you actually might have a chance. Some niches are over-saturated (mostly because they come off as the ‘easy’ ones (or ones that you can do with a webpage/plug-in, even if normally they’d require a lot of work/talent.)

From time to time I will post a buyer’s request (since I’m looking for art to publish with some of my personal work/gifts when I can’t write due to the lack of time/etc. for my friends). Last time I was looking for a pretty basic watermark (although I have an artist I’m working with, I wanted to give her a bit of a base.) I got over 225 replies (and 10 in my inbox, all of which went straight to SPAM), BUT around 200 (if not were) basically the same 3-4 kinds of copypaste message (I assume these are posted on some webpage or something?) that were basically useless to me since most of them seemed to have no idea what I wanted (some people offered to make a website for me…

My point here is that if you actually read each BR you reply to and think about it AND reply in kind (so no copypaste message but something that makes it obvious that you’ve read it (no, I have read your message in full does not count when you see it 150 times…) you actually might have a chance. Some niches are over-saturated (mostly because they come off as the ‘easy’ ones (or ones that you can do with a webpage/plug-in, even if normally they’d require a lot of work/talent.)

base.) I got over 225 replies (and 10 in my inbox, all of which went straight to SPAM), BUT around 200

Thanks for the tip, highly appreciated .

I got over 225 replies

It uses to be that Fiverr limited it to 10 from each level. But if there are so many copy and paste responses I see why they had to do away with that practice.

(some people offered to make a website for me…

😆 this is hilarious

@az_design1 you can try to search for specific services that are less saturated in your category, under graphics & design for example, you can offer a very unique gig that has minimal competition

I got over 225 replies

It uses to be that Fiverr limited it to 10 from each level. But if there are so many copy and paste responses I see why they had to do away with that practice.

Yeah, although I feel like this is almost more annoying - filtering through so many when there’s maybe 5 that actually knows what you are looking for (I’m a bit of a perfectionist with my own work, so I do have some expectations haha but with BR I’m happy enough if they don’t call me sir at this point!

Archived