Help Need attach My Payoneer Ac with My Fiverr

tamannawd

It was Mar 25, 2020. I have another ONLINE SHOP so I Apply to 2CheckOut with a Payoneer card. Don’t submit all papers yet so 2CheckOut not approve me yet. That time one of my ONLINE shop clients want direct pay me. I go to my Payoneer and See “Payment Request” to disable there. So I contact Payoneer support they told me open a new ac and use.

So I thought I need discuss it with Fiverr Support. If I change Payoneer Ac. Is Fiverr accept my new ac here!! I just ask this type of question on Fiverr support with a ticket.

I contact 2checkout to remove me completely and they do that. I got a mail from Payoneer “Payment Request” Option is enabled again.

Unfortunately, Fiverr Support Guy Remove my Card. But I never told him to revoke this. Just ask is it possible to replace a Payoneer Ac here?!!

Fiverr remove my ticket *(but copy still in my G-Mail). But that is my old and own Ac. I love my ac coz the huge amount I transection with that Ac. I try to 2/3 new tickets but no one can solve my issue. I just want my own ac set back again in Fiverr.

I contact Payoneer they say it’s a Fiverr job Fiverr says Payoneer Job.
So I got tired and leave Fiverr forever. For COVID-19 After 1 year, I again join Fiverr
but no solution yet.

I do not leave my hope. I think fiverr can solved my issue.
Thanks.

Archived