Buyer gave order, but he is offline and don't give me any instructions

Hey everyone ı had order 3 days ago, and he sent me a reference track, and we talked for like 10 mins then he decided to give order then he suddenly was offline till next day then he gave order next day. After that day ı was asking him some specific questions like which bpm you’re looking for, what mood you want on song etc. But he didn’t respond me yet, and also he sent a reference track and the reference track he sent it was him song, and he didn’t want something like similar that song bc he already had this song, he let me do my creative but ı don’t have any instructions. So it will be 4.day tomorrow for order and ı ll have only 3 days left for deliver. I didn’t start yet because that reference track wasn’t enough to start and ı don’t want to do anything until ı take instructions from him otherwise he could say ı didn’t say ı want something like that etc. then my all work can be trash for him, so I’m stuck help me. Sorry for my English btw 😃

How it’s going to end, he might leave bad reviews or comment what ı have to do now?

Send him time extension in case he is online by next 3 days he can accept it,if not ask customer care to cancel the order by explaining the scenario.

First of thanks for your reply, and can customer care do it without its shows on my profile as a cancelled order?

You will have to request to extend the time of delivery. Perhaps next time to avoid something like this you put “gig requirements” that need to be filled up before an order starts, such as what you mentioned bpm, etc.

Thanks yeah ı will do it but ı mostly talk w my customers about projects before ı start, its first time something like this happening to me but ımma add these requirements now thanks!

Hello thesoulcages,

There is one thing name “Requirements” when creating gig.
You need to specify the requirements for each gig and state the answer as mandatory so the buyer must answer it before placing order.

Second thing is that make the delivery days more than the actual work to be done. Like if you can complete your work in 2 days then make the delivery days 3 or days so you have more days in spare.

Thank you!

Thanks yeah ı will do it but ı mostly talk w my customers about projects before ı start, its first time something like this happening to me but ımma add these requirements now thanks!

Oh yes definitely talking with customers is important before the order, but just like what happened now the order is running and you lack some needed requirements.

There is still time to extend the delivery, I suggest you do that first. I think the buyer will be able to respond within the time frame. You can also request to cancel the order if it becomes too late. CS will be able to look into it so that it won’t affect your stats, you will have to discuss with them.

Hello thesoulcages,

There is one thing name “Requirements” when creating gig.

You need to specify the requirements for each gig and state the answer as mandatory so the buyer must answer it before placing order.

Second thing is that make the delivery days more than the actual work to be done. Like if you can complete your work in 2 days then make the delivery days 3 or days so you have more days in spare.

Thank you!

Hello thanks for your answer normally my gig time(1 week)was enough for me, but there are 3 days gone already, ı normally do a lot of part of project in 3 days and ı already updated “gig requirements” 😃

Oh yes definitely talking with customers is important before the order, but just like what happened now the order is running and you lack some needed requirements.

There is still time to extend the delivery, I suggest you do that first. I think the buyer will be able to respond within the time frame. You can also request to cancel the order if it becomes too late. CS will be able to look into it so that it won’t affect your stats, you will have to discuss with them.

Thank you, ı will extend the delivery first then if he still be offline ı will be getting touch with Cs 😃

Hello thanks for your answer normally my gig time(1 week)was enough for me, but there are 3 days gone already, ı normally do a lot of part of project in 3 days and ı already updated “gig requirements” 😃

Hello, that is great. Now just wait for the buyer and send him the reminder from time to time.

Tip: Whenever you are discussing the project with the buyer do tell him to install Fiverr mobile app so the communication becomes easy for both of you.

Thank you!

Hello, that is great. Now just wait for the buyer and send him the reminder from time to time.

Tip: Whenever you are discussing the project with the buyer do tell him to install Fiverr mobile app so the communication becomes easy for both of you.

Thank you!

I already sent him lot of messages like reminder 😃 Yeah that’s great idea ı will tell my next customers may they install mobile app !

Archived