We want to start a whole company on fiverr

Hello Everybody,
I am a graphics designer working on fiverr as a level one seller, but now I and my all four brothers want to open a company or a studio which will provide services like graphic design, app development, and video editing. Firstly I would like to know how I can do that. Secondly, I would like to know that if we manage to create our company account then will it affect my level one seller account ( like will it get banned for providing the same services ). Kidly put in your frrdback.

While I think it’s a unique idea you have there, why are you thinking of doing it via Fiverr?

Why not establish your company online with a website and solicit freelancers that way?

I’m not suggesting “shifting” Fiverr freelancers to work outside of Fiverr as that is a blatant Fiverr ToS violation.

I just think you’d be further ahead working online in a different format, hence your company website.

Just my two cents.

While I think it’s a unique idea you have there, why are you thinking of doing it via Fiverr?

Why not establish your company online with a website and solicit freelancers that way?

I’m not suggesting “shifting” Fiverr freelancers to work outside of Fiverr as that is a blatant Fiverr ToS violation.

I just think you’d be further ahead working online in a different format, hence your company website.

Just my two cents.

Thanks for your input. It was really helpful

Archived