Don't rush! Be Successful

webious

Hi Top Rated Sellers To Be,
(I’ve been on Fiverr since 2017 and been away for a while for some reasons. Created new account again.).
Never rush while your account setup neither in creating Gigs. Over 70% of new sellers don’t use tactics and end up with leaving Fiverr and calling it useless. I know 7-10 freelancers of 18-24 yrs old and they are feeding their families and started their business by investing the money earned from Fiverr. All they had was commitment, combination of hard and smart work and expertise in their field (interest based, not paid skills).
1- Commitment
Earning from freelancing is based on your priorities. Sometimes you want to sleep but you have to stay online to respond buyer on time, delivering the project and making sure you don’t miss an authentic buyer request which have more than 80% chances of getting order from. Once your Gig ranks higher, you can hire newbies who can do work up to 90% less price of the actual project cost because they are not getting have work because they don’t know how to work. It is hard to find the right team because each field experts are in different countries mostly. Once you established a team, your work is automated, you just have to communicate with the buyer and give directions to your team. By doing this you’ll save both time and money. But again you have to sacrifice in the beginning.

2- Combination of Hard and Smart Work
Most people rely on hard work and others on smart and they end up with disappointment. You’ve to keep both of these parallel in order to rank your Gig and satisfying the customer so that he will be a returning client and will definitely bring new clients to you. *I’ve experienced it bro.

3- Master in Skills
I’m not against the paid skills but what I’m sharing here is what I’ve experienced. All the successful sellers I know had interest in sector they are selling their services in. So analyze your interests first and start improving it by availing free and paid courses.

I hope this gets you well.

Sincerely,
Team Webious

@webious Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am almost a new seller on Fiverr and looking to get new orders.

Do you think paid Fiverr courses are beneficial in terms of getting new orders! 🙂

Definitely, but I’ll recommend you to try finding free courses from different websites (e.g. YouTube) in case you don’t find it for free then surely go for the paid one.

Definitely, but I’ll recommend you to try finding free courses from different websites (e.g. YouTube) in case you don’t find it for free then surely go for the paid one.

I have already learned a lot from other websites and still improving…

I thought the Fiverr paid course certificate will help to get more orders 😀

I have already learned a lot from other websites and still improving…

I thought the Fiverr paid course certificate will help to get more orders 😀

Definitely it will help you get more order because completed course are going to show up on your profile and it has a strong impact on the buyer who visits your profile.

First of all - thanks for sharing your experience. It’s very helpful for us. I already got some orders from the Social Media platform, Then I covert them on the Fiverr marketplace. But still, I can not get any project on Fiverr. I’m best trying always.

I hope get more orders on Fiverr.

By the way, Again thanks for sharing your experience.

First of all - thanks for sharing your experience. It’s very helpful for us. I already got some orders from the Social Media platform, Then I covert them on the Fiverr marketplace. But still, I can not get any project on Fiverr. I’m best trying always.

I hope get more orders on Fiverr.

By the way, Again thanks for sharing your experience.

Social Media platforms are the best to get orders. However, custom orders do not help to rank the Gig. Try to improve your Gig’s SEO to get organic orders.

Archived