Accidentally mark project as completed

I’m new to Fiverr and I accidently marked my first project completed when its not yet done. This is for a label design. Seller delivered an incomplete project and I thought she’s only asking for my approval for the font to be used. I approved the font not knowing that the approve button is the ‘project complete’ button. She said she’ll continue working on my project but I don’t feel comfortable anymore. I felt like she tricked me so she can ‘complete’ project fast. I’m also not liking the way she’s performing. It feels like I’m the one doing the work as I have to dictate every tiny bit of details.

Well, in this situation .you will really need to communicate with your seller And hoping that the seller will complete the work

Because in this case, you are technically “wrong” , because fiverr have stated that once you click on the button , you will need to pay extra , in order for seller to continue the work .

So my advice is … don’t trust seller easier and read carefully befor clicking on anything 🙂

Well, in this situation .you will really need to communicate with your seller And hoping that the seller will complete the work

Because in this case, you are technically “wrong” , because fiverr have stated that once you click on the button , you will need to pay extra , in order for seller to continue the work .

So my advice is … don’t trust seller easier and read carefully befor clicking on anything 🙂

I don’t think so. Seller should not be sending incomplete project based on the terms and conditions

I don’t think so. Seller should not be sending incomplete project based on the terms and conditions

Seller should not be sending incomplete project based on the terms and conditions

Exactly.

You are right to feel that you were “tricked”

Sellers are not supposed to send incomplete delivery in a final delivery. If she wanted to ask about the font she could do that through the messaging.

That is violation of TOS and you could report it to CS and get your order cancelled.

However if you feel that you want to give her a chance and trust to finish the project you can just keep communicating through the chat and hope that she wouldn’t delay it.

Seller should not be sending incomplete project based on the terms and conditions

Exactly.

You are right to feel that you were “tricked”

Sellers are not supposed to send incomplete delivery in a final delivery. If she wanted to ask about the font she could do that through the messaging.

That is violation of TOS and you could report it to CS and get your order cancelled.

However if you feel that you want to give her a chance and trust to finish the project you can just keep communicating through the chat and hope that she wouldn’t delay it.

Can you link me please to the exact TOS that says seller should not deliver incomplete project? I’ve only been reading it here but can’t find the exact TOS

Can you link me please to the exact TOS that says seller should not deliver incomplete project? I’ve only been reading it here but can’t find the exact TOS

Can you link me please to the exact TOS that says seller should not deliver incomplete project?

Under Orders>Basics

" * Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.

Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller."

Under Handling Orders:

" * Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered."

Link to Fiverr’s Terms of Service: Fiverr's Terms of Service

Can you link me please to the exact TOS that says seller should not deliver incomplete project?

Under Orders>Basics

" * Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.

Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller."

Under Handling Orders:

" * Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered."

Link to Fiverr’s Terms of Service: Fiverr's Terms of Service

Thank you very much. Great help for sure

Archived