All Gigs disappeared from search

Hi, it been couple of weeks since I made this Fiverr account. There’s a issue of gig disappearance I’ve been facing regarding all my gigs, they cannot be seen from first page to last.
I even used the local seller option but was disappointed. Please help and solve this issue

When searching yourself you may not find your own gigs but they are in the search results… Check your gig statistics (impressions etc.) If there are any impressions then they are definitely in the search results. For example, I see you have a Hindi-English translation gig. So I searched hindi translation, set it to show English-Hindi and your gig is on the first page out of over 500 results.

Hello, Write a good gig title (SEO title) and Killer description which matching your gig subject.
and don’t forget the Fiverr rule during writing your gig, I hope your gig will rank.
please Before search check language and grammatically problem in your gig.
cheers

Did you edit your gigs before they disappeared? Have you tried creating a support ticket and choosing the issue? It automatically checks if your gig is in the results. If not, you can proceed with the ticket to have support take a look at why it’s not showing.

Archived