My Account got Restricted due to reasons I don't understand

zarshad2017

12 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Yes, that's how it goes unless the suspension was a mistake.

I see. So it doesn't matter that I've apologized and promised to adhere to all regulations if given a second chance, they won't let me back?

I did send customer service this message:

"

Dear Fiverr team:

I understand now that what I did was wrong, and I understand why it was wrong. Now that all of my active orders are over, I would like to submit one final ticket to Customer Service with a letter I've written to show that I learned from my misunderstanding, and that I have taken responsibility for it. I know this is too little, too late, but I truly recognize my error and greatly appreciate all of Fiverr's consideration. If Fiverr generously decides to give me another chance, I fully intend to adhere to any and all the terms of use, and I promise it will never happen again.
Thank you for valuing the safety of our community." 

21 hours ago, anisocialmarket said:

@zarshad2017 that is why terms are stricly important in a place like fiverr, have that in mind

I just wish they'd give me my account back. I misunderstood the terms of service and offered a gig that wasn't allowed. I wish I could go back to last week and delete the gig before I got suspended. I doubt they'll ever let me back on the platform, and all because of a stupid mistake I made. 😞 

7 hours ago, davidtiankr said:

So it doesn't matter that I've apologized and promised to adhere to all regulations if given a second chance, they won't let me back?

Maybe it matters to someone. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe it will influence someone's decision. Maybe it won't. I'm not a Fiverr employee and I can't see into the future, so I can't possibly be 100% certain whether they're going to let you back or not.

13 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Maybe it matters to someone. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe it will influence someone's decision. Maybe it won't. I'm not a Fiverr employee and I can't see into the future, so I can't possibly be 100% certain whether they're going to let you back or not.

I'm just going to assume that my account is a goner. That way, if they by some miracle let me back, I'll be happy, and in the highly likely event they don't, I won't be too disappointed. 

Archived