Welcome to fiverr community

I think if do your gig rank in fiverr below the some tips

1. All time active on fiverr

2.share your gigs on social media

2. be active on fiverr forum

best of luck

❤️

I think if do etc.

@hr_kamrul Posting a string of meaningless statements with no substance is of no benefit to anyone.

Also, posting randomly all over the forum will not get you sales.

Keep marketing your gig on social media.

Try to keep online your profile 24/7

Have a nice day

Try to keep online your profile 24/7

With due respect @subasini5 it is necessary to sleep for a human being. I have read so many topics regarding this and also I have posted about it too. So based on those all I can suggest is try to active as much as possible like if you are out of you work station try to be online on fiverr app. That will also count you as active seller.

If I remember correctly it took like 1 and half month to get my first 10$ order?
So end of the day patience is the key…

Most of the new sellers think that after making a gig they will immediately get orders and raise a lot of money. But it’s not that easy, It is a competitive marketplace and there are a lot of sellers offering the same services as you do, even If your services are the best out of all of those sellers it still requires a lot of patience. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. – Jean-Jacques Rousseau Many sellers are waiting for an order for weeks and even months. If you are one of those …

Welcome to fiverr community

I think if do your gig rank in fiverr below the some tips

1. All time active on fiverr

2.share your gigs on social media

2. be active on fiverr forum

best of luck

❤️

Thanks For Your Comment. I will follow your tips for get order in Fiverr.

As a newbie

You must increase your activity on Fiverr

Share your gigs on social media

Send Buyer Request every day

Must be reply immediately when anyone message you

I Hope you will be success as soon as possible

Best of luck Dear

Thanks Brother. Thanks for your tips. I will follow your tips for get order in Fiverr.

If I remember correctly it took like 1 and half month to get my first 10$ order?

So end of the day patience is the key…

Most of the new sellers think that after making a gig they will immediately get orders and raise a lot of money. But it’s not that easy, It is a competitive marketplace and there are a lot of sellers offering the same services as you do, even If your services are the best out of all of those sellers it still requires a lot of patience. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. – Jean-Jacques Rousseau Many sellers are waiting for an order for weeks and even months. If you are one of those …

Right.Patience is very important thing for get order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived