Account Verification Problem (No IDs)

sonreirj

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey,

Please, somebody, help me to recover my account 😢

I'm extremely worried as my account has been temporarily blocked, I uploaded the docs for ID Verification but it still, couldn't work 😢been 2 weeks!

Do I've to make another account and start everything from scratch??

I don't want to. I did my best on this Fiverr account (with username Qurat09). I don't want to see it disabled 😢😢 please help!!!!

Screenshot_20220226_230421.jpg

Screenshot_20220226_201509.jpg

• Like 11

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello @sonreirj!

My account had to be closed in 2019 because I didn't have a passport, a driver's license, or a national ID. 

Last year, I got a postal ID so I decided to try and have my account reinstated. 

On May 24th of last year (so mga around the same time you commented and said they verified your account), support told me di kasali ang postal ID sa what they consider as valid :(((((

Did you talk to anyone from support prior to your going through the verification with your postal ID?

Screenshot_20220825_090609_com.google.android.gm.jpg

• Like 6

On 2/25/2022 at 12:20 PM, rijeantabo said:

Hi @sonreirj! Bakit kaya yung saakin na Postal ID hindi nila inaaccept. Did you talk to a Customer Representative? 😞 Naffurstrate na ako huhu

Di din nila tinanggap akin. I spoke with someone from support (check my screenshot on previous comment) and they said they don't accept Postal IDs for verification 20 days after original poster responded sayo and said he got through.

Super frustrating lang that they claim to "be there" for their customers but can't really provide a solid solution. 

• Like 5