May my son use his own account on same connection?

@vickiespencer asked CS a similar question. She wanted to know whether her husband, who lives with her, could also create a Fiverr account. Here’s what they replied.

@ahmwritingco Thank you for your sharing details. 2 and 3 point is acceptable for me but 1 point not. My son wanted to create new account on same category what I using. But @ahmwritingco If I permanently deactivate my account can my son use my category?

@ahmwritingco Thank you for your sharing details. 2 and 3 point is acceptable for me but 1 point not. My son wanted to create new account on same category what I using. But @ahmwritingco If I permanently deactivate my account can my son use my category?

Going by what the CS agent said in the email, I think that’d be ok. But to be safe, check with Support first.

Guest lloydsolutions

Check this out: for how to permanently delete an account.

Also explain the situation to Customer Support as @ahmwritingco advised as to the reason behind this.

Archived