Order will be automatically complete if seller dislined order cancelation dispute?

chatha502

hello there…!
I’m facing very big problem. I have deliever order according to the seller discripition. I have did as it is job and delieverd.He was offline for 2 days. But when he online and in reponse he send dispute on order for cancelation.I decline his dispute in response.
I’m worried i have done his job but he want canclation but why?? now he did not response me. I think he is black mailer after receiving required work now he also want refund his money.
can my order automatically complete if i declined dispute??
Now what should i can do right now

hello there…!

I’m facing very big problem. I have deliever order according to the seller discripition. I have did as it is job and delieverd.He was offline for 2 days. But when he online and in reponse he send dispute on order for cancelation.I decline his dispute in response.

I’m worried i have done his job but he want canclation but why?? now he did not response me. I think he is black mailer after receiving required work now he also want refund his money.

Now what should i can do right now

Yes, and buyer can leave a negative review after that. I suggest you open a ticket to CS that buyer is trying to cancel without justification and maybe CS can cancel the order without affecting your cancellation rate.

Yes, and buyer can leave a negative review after that. I suggest you open a ticket to CS that buyer is trying to cancel without justification and maybe CS can cancel the order without affecting your cancellation rate.

But i have delievered order according to his disciption but now he did not response i think he is fraud he has already his work now he want also refund money.

if i cancel order then its not goo for me i have did his job by doind hardwork of 2 days

But i have delievered order according to his disciption but now he did not response i think he is fraud he has already his work now he want also refund money.

if i cancel order then its not goo for me i have did his job by doind hardwork of 2 days

But i have delievered order according to his disciption

If they’re scammers, it doesn’t matter you go above and beyond, they’re just trying to steal your work. Problem is, if he cancels the order instead of CS, he can leave a negative review, and this affects your cancellation rate as well as your reputation, therefore your ranking in the page.

Sadly money doesn’t matter in this case, and don’t even think CS is going to avoid to refund the buyer. They’re going to refund him anyways, your main issue here is your rate and reputation getting affected, which is something invaluable for us sellers here. In the long term is better to have CS cancelling the order with no negative effect instead of buyer doing it.

But i have delievered order according to his disciption

If they’re scammers, it doesn’t matter you go above and beyond, they’re just trying to steal your work. Problem is, if he cancels the order instead of CS, he can leave a negative review, and this affects your cancellation rate as well as your reputation, therefore your ranking in the page.

Sadly money doesn’t matter in this case, and don’t even think CS is going to avoid to refund the buyer. They’re going to refund him anyways, your main issue here is your rate and reputation getting affected, which is something invaluable for us sellers here. In the long term is better to have CS cancelling the order with no negative effect instead of buyer doing it.

one thing more just remaining one hour in autocompleting order

Yes, the order will complete automatically. However that also means the buyer can give you a bad review.

He can continue asking for a dispute however, even if you decline every time

@ donnovan86 sir tell me order will autocomplete after 3 days after declined dispute?

OR JUST TAKE 3 DAYS . DISPUTE DOES’NT MATTER?

• 1 year later...

Archived