Almost Lost my gigs rank

rainytouch

Hello everyone, Come back to work at Fiverr after a long time. I was very interested to work here when I received my first order. But suddenly an accident change my career on Fiverr. My mother was sick for three months. That’s the time I was going to the hospital every day and I could not go back to work and already I lost an order also. after I came back I saw my all gigs have lost the rank and there are no clicks or the impression is so low. Now please help me how I can start all over again. How can I improve my gigs and get order also??? Please Help me solve this problem …

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties. Ms 7413 is correct. Do what you did to create sales last time again. Maybe time has altered some things, but overall that is all anyone can do.

Presence in the market (what people mistakenly call rank) is like your placement in an ongoing car race - one that has no finish line. You get to where you get by driving well, responding to the conditions, and luck that your engine doesn’t detonate.

If you stop racing, you fall back in the pack. That doesn’t mean that you are no longer in the race or that you cannot climb back up. You simply keep driving (or leave the race). Over time you can gain ground again. Just as you did before.

Further, I am going to suggest that Freelancing is not really a race at all. Freelancing is simply life. You don’t need to have the biggest house, the newest car, the most muscular of husbands, the largest TV, etc. You simply need what you need to be comfortable. That means that instead of seeing it as a race, in which you have to be in-front of everyone, you can see it as finding the right buyers to support your needs (and therefore you theirs). In this way you could technically be the last car in the pack and still tootle along happily.

🙂

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties. Ms 7413 is correct. Do what you did to create sales last time again. Maybe time has altered some things, but overall that is all anyone can do.

Presence in the market (what people mistakenly call rank) is like your placement in an ongoing car race - one that has no finish line. You get to where you get by driving well, responding to the conditions, and luck that your engine doesn’t detonate.

If you stop racing, you fall back in the pack. That doesn’t mean that you are no longer in the race or that you cannot climb back up. You simply keep driving (or leave the race). Over time you can gain ground again. Just as you did before.

Further, I am going to suggest that Freelancing is not really a race at all. Freelancing is simply life. You don’t need to have the biggest house, the newest car, the most muscular of husbands, the largest TV, etc. You simply need what you need to be comfortable. That means that instead of seeing it as a race, in which you have to be in-front of everyone, you can see it as finding the right buyers to support your needs (and therefore you theirs). In this way you could technically be the last car in the pack and still tootle along happily.

🙂

thanks for your suggestion. I also agree with you freelancer is not a race. but that’s the reason I post here for your suggestion need after 3 months later I got my first order very hard working and reach my gig on the first page. now my gigs lost everything rank first-page impression click everything. Can you suggest to me I will continue it again or delete my gigs Or create a new gig? Which will be the best for me at this time ???

thanks for your suggestion. I also agree with you freelancer is not a race. but that’s the reason I post here for your suggestion need after 3 months later I got my first order very hard working and reach my gig on the first page. now my gigs lost everything rank first-page impression click everything. Can you suggest to me I will continue it again or delete my gigs Or create a new gig? Which will be the best for me at this time ???

If these gigs sold before and there are no obvious changes in the industry, I see no wisdom in changing them, at least not until you see a reason that customers are after something else and can make adjustments based on understanding those changes.

Maybe adjusting something small is worth doing as it has been a while but making new Gigs with no sales attached seem rather random and unwise to me.

🙂

If these gigs sold before and there are no obvious changes in the industry, I see no wisdom in changing them, at least not until you see a reason that customers are after something else and can make adjustments based on understanding those changes.

Maybe adjusting something small is worth doing as it has been a while but making new Gigs with no sales attached seem rather random and unwise to me.

🙂 :innocent

Hey,

I am new user on fiverr.

I don’t know how to give rise to gigs.

How can I find my gigs.

It is also showing no level on mobile app.

would you help me to answer these questions?

best.

Hi, when I started working here. I was active here every day and share my gig on social media and also send buyer requests. after 3 months later I got my first order you can also be doing this. you have no order that’s why you have no level right now.You will get the first level by making 10 orders and earning $400 and follow every rule on Fiverr. best of luck for your new journey. 😇

Hi, when I started working here. I was active here every day and share my gig on social media and also send buyer requests. after 3 months later I got my first order you can also be doing this. you have no order that’s why you have no level right now.You will get the first level by making 10 orders and earning $400 and follow every rule on Fiverr. best of luck for your new journey. 😇

Thanks, Rainy,

I am grateful for your kind suggestions. 😇

🙂

thank you for your comment

Its very hurt to hear . you just follow your previous rule what you did before and share your gig more on the social media

Don’t lose hope , you will get success as soon

Thanks for your suggestion . Hope everything goes well for me. Pray for me too

🙂

oh, thanks for your suggestion. I think you are right I just wait for a new order. Pray for me I can start working through a new order again very soon with my happy customer. I hope everything will so easily 😇 :innocent

I think you don’t need to delete any gig but you should create a new gig with same service some different title , different image and same category but different subcategory then your rank may be improve also previous gig rank should improve due to improve rank of new gig .

The algorithm is made by bots it seems. It doesn’t care about Covid, clients that have unreal expectations (or are just difficult) Clients that believe that photoshop is a magic wand that can create assets that don’t exist. It punishes the seller, not the buyer.

I have canceled orders due to clients that were just plain delusional. It doesn’t matter if I have 20 five star reviews, if I cancel an order, I get punished for hitting the brakes, not the buyer.

…Why??? Because Fiverr want’s their cut. They want me to ask for more money, so they get a bigger cut. It doesn’t matter if I have to spent more time than is in the budget or is just plain emotionally taxing.

So for me, I will stay a “basic seller” but keep my integrity.

I think you don’t need to delete any gig but you should create a new gig with same service some different title , different image and same category but different subcategory then your rank may be improve also previous gig rank should improve due to improve rank of new gig .

I think you are right thanks for your suggestion 🙂

The algorithm is made by bots it seems. It doesn’t care about Covid, clients that have unreal expectations (or are just difficult) Clients that believe that photoshop is a magic wand that can create assets that don’t exist. It punishes the seller, not the buyer.

I have canceled orders due to clients that were just plain delusional. It doesn’t matter if I have 20 five star reviews, if I cancel an order, I get punished for hitting the brakes, not the buyer.

…Why??? Because Fiverr want’s their cut. They want me to ask for more money, so they get a bigger cut. It doesn’t matter if I have to spent more time than is in the budget or is just plain emotionally taxing.

So for me, I will stay a “basic seller” but keep my integrity.

Thanks for sharing your experience . these words will give me a lot more courage in the future .

Archived