My account banned for temporary

developermdsk

Fiverr doesn’t ban accounts temporarily by accident.

I think you are leaving out some details.

I don’t know where my problem. I using my fiverr account very carefully. I know very good fiverr roles and condition. I think.

I’m a seller. I have very good history with client communications.

Very simple.

Your account banned temporary.

The number of requests you have made to this website has exceeded the rate limit. If you require assistance, please contact Customer Support

The number of requests you have made to this website has exceeded the rate limit.

There you go!

You’ve been spamming.

All you need to do is stop spamming.

Simple.

Very simple.

The number of requests you have made to this website has exceeded the rate limit. If you require assistance, please contact Customer Support

Seems people using auto refresher sort of thing got this message banned temporaly. Most likely not CS but auto ddoss protector banned you.

It’s because you are using an auto refresher?

you are using a auto refresher?

If that is the case suggest you stop:

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

you are using a auto refresher?

If that is the case suggest you stop:

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

So I think. This waring come to me because people use auto refresher addon. So we have to remove it.

And I think my account safe.

Archived