My level two account was disabled

abdo_samir

Hey, Freelancer Fellas!

Yesterday as I was going to sleep I got an email saying an order from a customer was canceled, I was like what’s going on? Then I got another email saying I was perm disabled and no reason provided!

I really wasn’t doing anything and want someone to who’s good at this to tell me what to do :frowning_face:

Guest lloydsolutions

Hey, Freelancer Fellas!

Yesterday as I was going to sleep I got an email saying an order from a customer was canceled, I was like what’s going on? Then I got another email saying I was perm disabled and no reason provided!

I really wasn’t doing anything and want someone to who’s good at this to tell me what to do :frowning_face:

I was perm disabled and no reason provided!

What exactly did the message say?

According to Fiverr’s message, it’s due to TOS violation.

Only you know what you did exactly.

Nah I sold so many of that gig and it was going well for me.

I was responding only 1-5 minutes late to each message I get and was so responsive to customers and I was one of the best for game development in that game I was developing

Guest lloydsolutions

I was offering game development. I sold 30+ orders of it. It wasn’t violating

I was offering game development.

Check this out:

I was offering game development. I sold 30+ orders of it. It wasn’t violating

Maybe you were using an asset that you didn’t have rights to and the client said you violated the TOS directly to customer support. Most probably. But who knows exactly.

Guest lloydsolutions

I got perm disabled with no warnings or gig being removed!!!

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the Help Centre

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

I might be completely wrong here - but were you (are you) a game dev who codes games - or were you maybe helping other players in a specific game? (Like grinding for someone else in something or coaching them, etc.?)

grinding for someone else in something or coaching them, etc.?)

I was developing the game by building the environment which is something I specified in the gig description and my description had all clear work overflow and yeah. I 100% know I’m innocent!!

grinding for someone else in something or coaching them, etc.?)

I was developing the game by building the environment which is something I specified in the gig description and my description had all clear work overflow and yeah. I 100% know I’m innocent!!

Hmm… I feel like that might be going against some of the games rules then (I do realise that a lot of people do this, but…) say, I play Genshin Impact a lot, but if I paid someone here to grind my account for 10 hours and they got caught (or if they didn’t do as promised and I wasn’t satisfied) I feel like it’d be sabotaging both people so… might not be allowed anymore?

Hmm… I feel like that might be going against some of the games rules then (I do realise that a lot of people do this, but…) say, I play Genshin Impact a lot, but if I paid someone here to grind my account for 10 hours and they got caught (or if they didn’t do as promised and I wasn’t satisfied) I feel like it’d be sabotaging both people so… might not be allowed anymore?

But the buyer confirmed the order and only wanted just that one thing that I was working on and wasn’t checking my fiverr account to see their message and as I was working on them (ORDER WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED), I got disabled. If the gig was against tos they would have just removed it.

It’s literally a really false punishment and if it wasn’t, They would’ve specified it.

But the buyer confirmed the order and only wanted just that one thing that I was working on and wasn’t checking my fiverr account to see their message and as I was working on them (ORDER WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED), I got disabled. If the gig was against tos they would have just removed it.

It’s literally a really false punishment and if it wasn’t, They would’ve specified it.

Why would you get banned just for one cancelled order though? I’m sorry but it just doesn’t seem right (I’ve had several cancellations, a few after the order was completed…) it just happens. Did you maybe have a duplicate account (even if you didn’t use it?) or maybe broke a rule you weren’t aware of? Maybe the game itself noticed you doing something they don’t want and reported you? I’m not quite sure, honestly but this is all I can think of.

Why would you get banned just for one cancelled order though? I’m sorry but it just doesn’t seem right (I’ve had several cancellations, a few after the order was completed…) it just happens. Did you maybe have a duplicate account (even if you didn’t use it?) or maybe broke a rule you weren’t aware of? Maybe the game itself noticed you doing something they don’t want and reported you? I’m not quite sure, honestly but this is all I can think of.

This is the work I did, It’s exactly how they wanted it and Idk what’s wrong with it tho? I got disabled 4 minutes exactly after the cancelation

59455803_Preview1.thumb.jpg.8bb473072d7acbeeea0c1b2268143f79.jpg
Preview 11920×1292 409 KB
297209963_Preview2.thumb.jpg.d8f0eadc29ec20ea43f6dd191a82e2bd.jpg
Preview 21920×1292 430 KB
1632379712_Preview3.thumb.jpg.de3e223bdcf346df927f8919befcec7d.jpg
Preview 31920×1292 422 KB
779857929_Preview4.thumb.jpg.5f3d78a9239f20243e08f833cac03602.jpg
Preview 41920×1292 455 KB
683112880_Preview5.thumb.jpg.59bb6770a65c4a14b235e23fc5ea11b8.jpg
Preview 51920×1292 501 KB

This is literally what they said upon contacting Fiverr support.
I had no violations, No warnings on my account nothing done and I can’t even be a part of this community again. This is so heart breaking as I was helping my family with the money I earn and was working on myself everyday to improve my gigs and have detailed descriptions and I was so responsive to all customers and the reason for being disabled was “Security Concerns”.

This is so sad and heart breaking for me, I paused everything to do Fiverr and now this just is a stab in my back 💔
](? Broken Heart Emoji

image.thumb.png.04eade299c7a921da3a29f40e0d4fc66.png
image720×755 47.9 KB

This is literally what they said upon contacting Fiverr support.

I had no violations, No warnings on my account nothing done and I can’t even be a part of this community again. This is so heart breaking as I was helping my family with the money I earn and was working on myself everyday to improve my gigs and have detailed descriptions and I was so responsive to all customers and the reason for being disabled was “Security Concerns”.

This is so sad and heart breaking for me, I paused everything to do Fiverr and now this just is a stab in my back 💔

](? Broken Heart Emoji

Could it be that the game itself doesn’t allow outsiders? I’m really not sure - from what I’ve heard some games have been not so happy with it. Maybe your client got banned or something and they accused you of causing it?

Could it be that the game itself doesn’t allow outsiders? I’m really not sure - from what I’ve heard some games have been not so happy with it. Maybe your client got banned or something and they accused you of causing it?

They literally said it was for “security concerns”.

They literally said it was for “security concerns”.

I am sorry you are going through this.

Seems like the last order may not be the reason for your account’s termination.

The buyer asked for the order to be canceled for some reason, triggering an investigation of your account where the Trust and Safety team seems to have spotted a serious violation of the platform’s ToS.

It could be anything: something you said or did months ago, a second account, links you used to share work, the list is quite long I’m afraid and I can’t possibly know the exact reason.

That’s for you to review and learn from before freelancing on a new platform as Fiverr is no longer an option for you.

I am sorry you are going through this.

Seems like the last order may not be the reason for your account’s termination.

The buyer asked for the order to be canceled for some reason, triggering an investigation of your account where the Trust and Safety team seems to have spotted a serious violation of the platform’s ToS.

It could be anything: something you said or did months ago, a second account, links you used to share work, the list is quite long I’m afraid and I can’t possibly know the exact reason.

That’s for you to review and learn from before freelancing on a new platform as Fiverr is no longer an option for you.

That does not mean they shouldn’t tell me what I violated because I 100% know this is false and I don’t think this is fair and it’s so dumb of them to just keep repeating the same message: “We can’t give you any info about your ban” and we won’t tell you and info regarding the 60 days period after the disable.

Okay, So Fiverr keeps sending me email about new features, Have not yet sent me an email to withdraw my funds and are not responding to my email that I sent a few days ago.

To be honest, I’ve never dealt with a company like this before! This is just ridiculous!!

We as freelancers are literally who made Fiverr a great place for buying and offering services and they just do us like this??

Archived