Order from buyer request

samiularif

Also look this

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Um, explaining what you do in words to other people, that is a fundamental of doing what you do.

And you claim to be in web marketing which is all about words arranged into meaningful forms to encourage people to part with cash, yet you say you can’t do that.

Something is amiss here in a worrying way. I am guessing:
a) you really aren’t any good at what you sell so please find something that you can do and offer that.
b) this was all a ploy to (ab)use helpful people into giving your gig clicks.

I doubt that you will be honest so all I can do is shake my head at the absurdity of it all.

😦

Um, explaining what you do in words to other people, that is a fundamental of doing what you do.

And you claim to be in web marketing which is all about words arranged into meaningful forms to encourage people to part with cash, yet you say you can’t do that.

Something is amiss here in a worrying way. I am guessing:

a) you really aren’t any good at what you sell so please find something that you can do and offer that.

b) this was all a ploy to (ab)use helpful people into giving your gig clicks.

I doubt that you will be honest so all I can do is shake my head at the absurdity of it all.

😦

Actually i am a new seller and i have so many things to learn. As there are so many professional who are already rocking in this field, that why i wanted their suggestion and opinion. I know that its hard to get order because i am new and i dont have any reviews.

Btw thanks it helped me a lot to understand the truth ❤️

Ge genuine, honest but most important - be yourself. Use your experience from that Digital Marketing you’ve mentioned in your bio 🙂 Just as @benedictrm said so!

At the end of the day, search function of this forum will do a trick for you as well.

Thank you

I am still learning the platform.sometimes its hard to get orders or proper response because of not having proper knowledge of the platform and how things actually works…

Thanks i will improve myself ❤️

Also look this

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Thanks brother for helping ❤️

Archived