What's for Dinner?

vickiespencer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night, we made french toast casserole!

There’s this egg mixture that you make, and then you soak some bread in it and add a sweet pecan topping! Then, you bake it in the oven, and it’s all done.

The pecan topping was my favorite part 😋

CADE8F56-21D9-4133-8E71-318651468A7F.thumb.jpeg.d9c189c35770210ec00fbd9c62764b54.jpeg
image1536×2049 595 KB

Kacchi biryani

My favorite Borhani with kacchi biryani for Lunch & dinner. Favorite Restaurant Sultan’s Dine. Dhaka, Bangladesh

Pictures collected from Sultan’s Dine web

The Kacchi Biryani looks delicious. I love rice dishes. I have not had Borhani, but I have made my own Vanilla Lassi before, and I have read they are similar. What is in the little cups?

Woow, I’m about making a Juicy Roasted Chicken,

Yum! I am making roasted Cornish Game Hens for our Sunday dinner. They look kind of like mini chickens.

th-1.jpeg.2304a90d25eab2433dd562047a0c1631.jpeg

Have you ever made egg flower soup? It’s my favourite and so~ simple!

Oh yes, it was a staple I made at college because I could make it in my room.

I usually poach an egg inside the broth the last few minutes of cooking but I’ve been looking at recipes for ramen eggs!

I found a good one on Pinterest. I will see if I can find it.

Today, our dinner was vegetable, fish and rice.

What kind of fish? Do you add saffron to your veggies to get that lovely golden color?

@wp_kid my son said he ate a lot of Daal Bhat when he climbed to the base camp of Mount Everest. The sherpa cooked it for most of the meals. It had lentils in it. What kind of chicken is that? I have heard of butter chicken. My sister loves it.

What kind of fish? Do you add saffron to your veggies to get that lovely golden color?

Climbing fish. No, I don’t add saffron. When I add a little turmeric powder, it helps to be golden color.

The Kacchi Biryani looks delicious. I love rice dishes. I have not had Borhani, but I have made my own Vanilla Lassi before, and I have read they are similar. What is in the little cups?

Yum! I am making roasted Cornish Game Hens for our Sunday dinner. They look kind of like mini chickens.

th-1

Vanilla Lassi before

Ooh yum!!

I recently made a mango lassi and it was delicious 😋

the air fryer has become a great alternative for meal preparation.

Have you tried making chicken wings before in the air fryer? They’re really good!

Our family uses the air fryer for a lot of cooking because it’s a lot healthier than deep frying.

Vanilla Lassi before

Ooh yum!!

I recently made a mango lassi and it was delicious 😋

the air fryer has become a great alternative for meal preparation.

Have you tried making chicken wings before in the air fryer? They’re really good!

Our family uses the air fryer for a lot of cooking because it’s a lot healthier than deep frying.

Have you tried making chicken wings before in the air fryer?

Chicken wings were excellent in the air fryer I had, but everything else was disappointing. What brand of air fryer do you have>

Have you tried making chicken wings before in the air fryer?

Chicken wings were excellent in the air fryer I had, but everything else was disappointing. What brand of air fryer do you have>

What brand of air fryer do you have>

I have the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven. The model is TOA-60 (just an FYI)

It’s basically a toaster oven with an air fryer setting in it. I also use it to bake treats occasionally!

Have you tried making French Fries in your air fryer? Those always turn out pretty good for me!

It’s basically a toaster oven with an air fryer setting in it. I also use it to bake treats occasionally!

Have you tried making French Fries in your air fryer? Those always turn out pretty good for me!

Have you tried making French Fries in your air fryer?

Yes, I tried the homemade kind and the frozen ones. I got my air fryer for Christmas two years ago and was tired of it taking up so much counter space only for chicken dummies. So I gave it to Good Will and now I am on the hunt for a better product.

Have you tried making French Fries in your air fryer?

Yes, I tried the homemade kind and the frozen ones. I got my air fryer for Christmas two years ago and was tired of it taking up so much counter space only for chicken dummies. So I gave it to Good Will and now I am on the hunt for a better product.

So I gave it to Good Will and now I am on the hunt for a better product.

The air fryer I have is definitely a great product, but the only problem is that it burns food really fast. If you put it at a higher temperature, it’ll burn the top layer of the food, and the inside won’t cook that well. So we just air fry our food at a lower temperature for a longer time.

What I like most about our Ninja Foodie is that in 20-minutes we’re eating dinner.

Normally, that’s how long it takes for the oven to get to temperature.

Oh, and non-stick parts for easy cleaning.

I didn’t have to open this topic 😂 It’s not dinner time in my city, but I am definitely going to eat something ))
I have frozen Ukrainian Vareniki with salmon in my fridge, so I will cook it today - it’s like Italian Ravioli, almost the same, but we call it Vareniki)) Or it’s similar to Asian Giodza (or Gyoza, I can be wrong about this word) 2068658787_--.jpg.d3aebfb8276583684456205f8a0943cd.jpg

I didn’t have to open this topic 😂 It’s not dinner time in my city, but I am definitely going to eat something ))

I have frozen Ukrainian Vareniki with salmon in my fridge, so I will cook it today - it’s like Italian Ravioli, almost the same, but we call it Vareniki)) Or it’s similar to Asian Giodza (or Gyoza, I can be wrong about this word) вареники-с-лососем

frozen Ukrainian Vareniki with salmon

That does look delicious!

Today’s…

It looks like three or maybe 4 kinds of meat. What are they?

th-1

What is in the little cups?

The small cup contains “Payesh”

Archived