Finally hit 1600+ 5 star reviews!

kinjan

13 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Congrats !

Strange you are Level Two seller. You supposed to be Top Rated.

Why do you think that? A seller can deliver many orders with bad reviews, late deliveries and lousy response times. There are many things that go into a TRS badge. If someone has 2600 sales and is level 2 they are failing in some key points related to quality or customer service. Definitely someone to avoid.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, vickieito said:

"Top-rated" is only a badge and it isn't given to everyone who meet the requirements of top-rated seller. This is different than Level 1 or Level 2 promotions which are automatic.

image.thumb.png.65456630daf0d8831c37931c0d8f3e27.png

But in analytics I see $20K earnings is target. So you mean fiverr will manually select even after finishing all these requirements ?

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

image.thumb.png.65456630daf0d8831c37931c0d8f3e27.png

But in analytics I see $20K earnings is target. So you mean fiverr will manually select even after finishing all these requirements ?

It's strange that you said that he should be a Top Rated Seller but in actual you have zero knowledge regarding how to become a Top Rated Seller? If you did not know then you should not have said that..

And yes, Fiverr usually selects TRS manually/hand-picked by them! 

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 2/5/2023 at 10:41 AM, grayprogrammerz said:

If you actually read what it says in the analytics, it's that $20k is a requirement to be nominated for a TRS, not to automatically become a TRS.

Most sellers never become a TRS, no matter how much they earn. 

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2