Vacation Mode on And Still Getting Orders!

melanielm

I’m not sure what to do about this. I put vacation mode on for a week. It is showing that I’m in vacation mode on that bar across the screen, but I just received two new orders today while in vacation mode!

Surely this isn’t how it’s supposed to work. What do I do about it now?

Just to follow up on this, I did contact Fiverr and received no response at all. Hopefully they did get the message and are working to fix this.

I clicked Vacation Mode back off and on again and did not receive any further orders, so I suppose it stuck the second time.

Indeed.

Vacation Mode periodically ‘breaks’. When switched to vacation mode a couple of weeks back I had 30-40 orders come through (the banner at the top still said I was in vacation mode). Some sales were being blocked, but not all of them. Highly annoying as I am having to explain to every customer that complains about lateness that I am actually on vacation, but I can offer mutual cancellation if they wish.

Reply to @ryangillam: Vacation mode was broke for me too; when I set it on some time ago everything seemed ok, but when I turned it off I still had that banner stating I was on vacation 😦

Wrote Customer Support and after several days they told me that this problem has been fixed.

Just to avoid troubles, in these days I decided not to activate it again but to extend delivery time…

• 9 months later...

Has anyone else experienced this recently?

I’ve been on vacation for the last few days, but still received an order this morning. I don’t want to let my clients down, but have no way to deliver at this time, and if I cancel, it will show up in records. I’ve emailed CS, but so far, no replies.

Did anyone else have luck getting CS to help with the situation?

Kind regards,

KP

• 6 months later...

I’ve recently started my page and have had to put on vacation mode while I play a festival but I also received an order due while I’m on stage.

I’ve now got to cancel my order putting a bad note to my tiny fiver existence….

At least they fixed the bug.

Archived