Graphic design related

ifnlinks

Depends on what is your target subcategory of design but start here:

Tutorials:

favicon.icoYouTube Bring Your Own Laptop

Here at Bring Your Own Laptop we aim to provide our viewers with high quality information tutorials for software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and more. We're always looking for more suggestions on what our...

favicon.icoYouTube  Envato Tuts+

Build an app, create a website, or learn design with our free how-to tutorials and video courses. Learn how to use tools such as Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Sketch. Learn how to use WordPress in our WordPress tutorials and...

PiXimperfect, hosted by Unmesh Dinda, is a free resource for learning Photoshop and Lightroom. We believe in learning the concept, rather than learning the steps so that you can translate "your" imagination visually to the world. This will make you a...

Martin Perhiniak is a Certified Adobe Design Master and Instructor. He was voted to be one of the top 10 Adobe instructors in the world by student feedback in 2015. In his online courses besides the technical knowledge you need, Martin will also...

If you do not have money for Adobe

favicon.icoYouTube TJ FREE

Hi!I’m Ryndon, creator of TJFREE.I try to provide accurate information for people looking for free alternatives to proprietary and paid software.All of the programs recommend here are free to download and use, and most are Free Open Source...

Weekly Inkscape and GIMP tutorials. I'm Nick and I've been a freelance graphic designer since 2011, primarily using open source software like Linux, Inkscape and GIMP. Inkscape is a great free alternative to Adobe Illustrator as far as vector...

favicon.icoYouTube Dom Designs

Your number 1 destination for Adobe Illustrator flat design speed arts and tutorials. If you're looking for fun, easy drawings you have come to the right place. My channel is dedicated to graphic artists new, intermediate and advanced skill levels....

And then we have Microsoft office which people often neglect thinking it is limited, but you can do a lot in those programs

favicon.icoYouTube One Skill PowerPoint Tutorials

Hello, Everyone, my name is One Skill and here is a little bit about me. I come from Vilnius, Lithuania. All my life I have been fascinated by all the amazing things you can create with a computer. During my studies and in my professional life I have...

Dear all,WelCome to my world of PowerPoint. This channel is meant to show the Power of PowerPoint.!It has all the Advanced tutorials of PowerPoint Infographics and Animations in systematic way.Each videos have been uploaded in separate playlist as...

Welcome to our Level Up! PowerPoint training channel.We are members of the Global Presentation Studio team of Oliver Wyman and wanted to extend our knowledge sharing, skill training and passion for PowerPoint beyond our company. In this channel you...

Archived