Pandemic effect is very much uncertain

ziaul_moudud

After a long time I am back with an interesting topic which I think to share with you people, I think you all agree with me; please give your valuable suggestion/comment.

The topic is about PANDEMIC COVID-19; Let me start with a quote from WORLD BANK on article: https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2020/06/08/the-global-economic-outlook-during-the-covid-19-pandemic-a-changed-world#

“As the health and human toll grows, the economic damage is already evident and represents the largest economic shock the world has experienced in decades.

The June 2020 Global Economic Prospects describes both the immediate and near-term outlook for the impact of the pandemic and the long-term damage it has dealt to prospects for growth. The baseline forecast envisions a 5.2 percent contraction in global GDP in 2020, using market exchange rate weights—the deepest global recession in decades, despite the extraordinary efforts of governments to counter the downturn with fiscal and monetary policy support. Over the longer horizon, the deep recessions triggered by the pandemic are expected to leave lasting scars through lower investment, an erosion of human capital through lost work and schooling, and fragmentation of global trade and supply linkages.”

This pandemic has also an impact on this flat form. Everyday it is to be seen that every seller is very much worried why they are not getting any order or even their gig impression & clicks are going down. It is true & fact that everybody from every corner is being infected with this pandemic & we have to wait till the situation improves unless & until the vaccines comes up & let the people be MORE CAUTIOUS & SAFE from covid-19 virus. Till then stay safe, try & work hard to get/win jobs.

Archived