Hi, everyone I'm a new seller at Fiverr

ijaklima

Welcome!
Share your gig on Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin properly and other’s platform. And I think you know that very well as a professional digital marketer. Also optimize your gig package details and price. You should start your basic price $10.
Remove unlimited revision If you provide unlimited revision it sounds like that you are not professional that’s why you provide unlimited revision.

Create 2-3 more gigs with same category.

Thanks

1429268262_newmemeber.thumb.png.d054e4b2b6c5923812d006e7b123efbf.png
new memeber1863×701 82.5 KB

Welcome!

Share your gig on Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin properly and other’s platform. And I think you know that very well as a professional digital marketer. Also optimize your gig package details and price. You should start your basic price $10.

Remove unlimited revision If you provide unlimited revision it sounds like that you are not professional that’s why you provide unlimited revision.

Thanks

Thank you so very much.

very generous of you.

Welcome!

Thanks

Good suggestion to a newcomer

Welcome!

Thanks

Really informative reply… Thank you

Welcome!

Thanks

Welcome!

You are a brave man!

Have you started sending out offers to the buyer requests? Make sure your offers are engaging enough to catch the buyer’s attention.

As a new seller, you need research what your buyer might actually want. Design your gigs like that. Try to understand what people look for.

While sharing your gig on social media might increase the impression on your gigs, this will never get you actual buyers. So, you need to spend more time on improving the services you offer.

Anyway, welcome to Fiverr and its community. I hope you get success soon!

Have you started sending out offers to the buyer requests? Make sure your offers are engaging enough to catch the buyer’s attention.

As a new seller, you need research what your buyer might actually want. Design your gigs like that. Try to understand what people look for.

While sharing your gig on social media might increase the impression on your gigs, this will never get you actual buyers. So, you need to spend more time on improving the services you offer.

Anyway, welcome to Fiverr and its community. I hope you get success soon!

Thank you so much for your such wonderful words.

Archived