How can I get more clicks and impressions

obell_anthony

Hello.

I recently attained Level 1 seller mark. Since then, I have received one single (1) star rating and my impressions, clicks and orders are on a down low. However, I have managed to get three (3) five star ratings since then and my overall rating is now at 4.8. However, my impressions and clicks are still very low. Could someone please assist on how to improve impressions and clicks so that I can get more orders?

I think this is normal.

I have asked the same question to top rated seller who has over 90+ Review.

He said it is simple to face that issue. As you know you have to compete with level one seller now.

Few tips:

though i am not sure.
Try to increase gig price little higher.
Your average selling price is matter here.

What is your average selling price?

I think this is normal.

He said it is simple to face that issue. As you know you have to compete with level one seller now.

Few tips:

though i am not sure.

AVG selling price doesn’t matter here as well as high price. I provide high pricing even my AVG selling price is $104.97

My gigs still lost ranking!

Guest humanissocial

AVG selling price doesn’t matter here as well as high price. I provide high pricing even my AVG selling price is $104.97

My gigs still lost ranking!

. I provide high pricing even my AVG selling price is $104.97

My gigs still lost ranking

Gigs aren’t by default ranked by how expensive your sales are. No algorithm would work that way because that isn’t how people buy things. If they want that they can choose the price filters.

Guest humanissocial

Another Think…Is there any way to remove Review ?

Another Think…Is there any way to remove Review ?

No. Read the ToS.

It wouldn’t help you if buyers knew you were only showing reviews you wanted them to see and it would be unlawful for Fiverr to give buyers the right to review then revoke it.

This is not the way to deal with negative reviews.

I think this is normal.

Few tips:

though i am not sure.

My average selling price is $75.55 Could that be a problem? My gigs on the Fiverr site all start from $10

When I was a level one seller or new seller, I didn’t face such a situation so badly. But after being level two seller, this rank lost issue become the No.1 problem

But Yes, I did proper SEO of my gigs

How did you get to know the proper keywords for your gigs and how long did the problem last?

Guest humanissocial

You may:

• Gig share social media
  • Stay online
  • and do buyer request

You are least the fourth person to post this lie in the forum today. Stop parroting myths about things you don’t understand. It doesn’t make you look smart and will not bring you sales.

This is total nonsense.

You are least the fourth person to post this lie in the forum today. Stop parroting myths about things you don’t understand. It doesn’t make you look smart and will not bring you sales.

This is total nonsense.

ok please share your valuable suggestion. waiting for you

Guest humanissocial

I literally do every single day.

You aren’t reading the insightful posts. You’re just reading the nonsense tricks and then sharing them.

If you want to make sales you need to be more thoughtful and stop looking for tricks.

Archived