Is it affordable price/more customers or high price/quality customer strategy in the first stage?

serrakizilkaya

When I first got into freelancing, a friend of mine who had 8 years of freelancing experience at that point told me to “build the profile whatever it takes”. It worked for me so I never questioned the strategy.

As long as you’re smart about it and come up with a product that costs $10-15 but you’re temporarily willing to sell for $5, I don’t see a problem. If you’re selling a product that costs $100+ for $5, you’re not being smart about it.

When I first got into freelancing, a friend of mine who had 8 years of freelancing experience at that point told me to “build the profile whatever it takes”. It worked for me so I never questioned the strategy.

As long as you’re smart about it and come up with a product that costs $10-15 but you’re temporarily willing to sell for $5, I don’t see a problem. If you’re selling a product that costs $100+ for $5, you’re not being smart about it.

That’s right! It is necessary to know the value of the product or work being sold. If you’re doing a really high-quality job but still selling it for $ 5, it won’t have any advantage for you.

Archived