Buyer leaving low rating randomly?

mjaninea

You did the right thing blocking him. We’re all adults here and you do not and shouldn’t put up with that sort of emotional blackmail.

I understand we won’t always get a 5 star review but the way he worded his reason not to give you the 5 star review is what raises a lot of red flags. That is a dangerous client. It was clearly not an accident that he gave you 3.7.

I think it depends, 3.7 isn’t a bad rating either, but you don’t have to work for someone you don’t want. You would have to analyze your work in itself, and come to that decision, but it’s not worth worrying about it, keepdoing your best, have a good product, if you have other good reviews it shouldn’t affect you

Putting your prices up - even just by another $5 - will get obviate tons of these awkward, entitled clients and consequentially make your life easier (as well as extra money in your bank account). However, it isn’t getting to get obviate them completely - I still need to affect one or two a month, and there’s little or no support at the instant, based on the apparent powerlessness of the system to notice TOS violations and more by buyers while putting tons of onus on the vendor to be a 5-star champ in multiple areas consistently. as long as bad buyers, natural disasters, and private emergencies happen even to the simplest folks, this is often patently unrealistic.

You shouldnt be too worried about it, imstead ask him how to make your service better, you wont always receive 5 stars reviews, and a review and opinion of a costumer shouldnt make you block him, thats very unprofessional.

a review and opinion of a costumer shouldnt make you block him, thats very unprofessional

That’s not why she blocked him.

She blocked him because he hinted at using reviews to manipulate her.

It’s not unprofessional to block people who con you, no.

a review and opinion of a costumer shouldnt make you block him, thats very unprofessional

That’s not why she blocked him.

She blocked him because he hinted at using reviews to manipulate her.

It’s not unprofessional to block people who con you, no.

I mean I guess its fine, you guys know more 😀 ill take note for myself as well

It happens some times, you shouldn’t worry because it is an inevitable part of Fiverr! Unfortunately there are scammers and bad people out there! However, you shouldn’t let this bring you down, in contrary try to get even more work done now and the review won’t even matter anymore.

Also do not forget to respond publicly to the review explaining everything what you did and why the review was unfair.

Good luck 🙂

You shouldnt be too worried about it, imstead ask him how to make your service better, you wont always receive 5 stars reviews, and a review and opinion of a costumer shouldnt make you block him, thats very unprofessional.

Thank you all so much for the replies!

imstead ask him how to make your service better, you wont always receive 5 stars reviews, and a review and opinion of a costumer shouldnt make you block him, thats very unprofessional.

3.7 isn’t a bad rating either

@ruthsalmun hello! Yes, that’s why I messaged him after receiving the review. It’s not the first time I get less than 5star-rating, but the third, I think? and each time, I ask my customer why and what can I improve in my services. I just didn’t like his response and that apparently, he had no reason for that 3.7 review. He wrote in the review that communication was very good, yet left 3 stars in the communication part. He told me likes my service very much, yet left 3 stars in the service part (also, I offered more than promised and he knows that) So, yea. I was very confused and did not understand his behavior. I blocked him because I’m worried he might place another order (since he told me would) and leave another 3.7 or even lower rating and tell me again, he would save 5 stars for the next one. 😅 He might or might not, but for another 5$, I don’t think it’s worth it!

I was checking what you do, maybe your price is too low and attracts those costumers? I feel your work is more than 5 dollars, you should give yourself more credit

Thank you so much for this and for thinking my work is for more than 5$! Thank you!! ☺️

Putting your prices up - even just by another $5 - will get obviate tons of these awkward, entitled clients and consequentially make your life easier (as well as extra money in your bank account)

Yes, I was also considering raising the price of that gig a bit and I think I will do in the next days. Thanks for the great advice! I know that won’t avoid these situations completely, but hopefully it’ll get better. And I wish Fiverr could also do something about it 😦

Thanks everyone!

Thank you all so much for the replies!

imstead ask him how to make your service better, you wont always receive 5 stars reviews, and a review and opinion of a costumer shouldnt make you block him, thats very unprofessional.

3.7 isn’t a bad rating either

@ruthsalmun hello! Yes, that’s why I messaged him after receiving the review. It’s not the first time I get less than 5star-rating, but the third, I think? and each time, I ask my customer why and what can I improve in my services. I just didn’t like his response and that apparently, he had no reason for that 3.7 review. He wrote in the review that communication was very good, yet left 3 stars in the communication part. He told me likes my service very much, yet left 3 stars in the service part (also, I offered more than promised and he knows that) So, yea. I was very confused and did not understand his behavior. I blocked him because I’m worried he might place another order (since he told me would) and leave another 3.7 or even lower rating and tell me again, he would save 5 stars for the next one. 😅 He might or might not, but for another 5$, I don’t think it’s worth it!

I was checking what you do, maybe your price is too low and attracts those costumers? I feel your work is more than 5 dollars, you should give yourself more credit

Thank you so much for this and for thinking my work is for more than 5$! Thank you!! ☺️

Putting your prices up - even just by another $5 - will get obviate tons of these awkward, entitled clients and consequentially make your life easier (as well as extra money in your bank account)

Yes, I was also considering raising the price of that gig a bit and I think I will do in the next days. Thanks for the great advice! I know that won’t avoid these situations completely, but hopefully it’ll get better. And I wish Fiverr could also do something about it 😦

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, I believe I missed the context, I usually try not to judge anyone, thats why i thought maybe I should see what you do, so I believe my comment was wrong, Im sorry about that

Archived