My Payoneer account is showing under review for more than 1 month, can I transfer my payment from Fiverr to Payoneer now under this situation.?

mahfuzanik75

Guest cd_ripon

You can transfer from Fiverr to Payoneer but I can’t sure that you can withdraw that in your local Bank account. I suggest you to talk Payoneer support they will fix your issue. Thank you.

• 3 months later...

Recently Payoneer stopped reviewing an application for a new member. If you have all the documentation, you need to add a funding source and top-up money. after you complete the funding process, Payoneer will review your documents. if not, you can contact them using live chat

Note - If you’re a new member, you don’t have access to live chat support. Also, your normal support tickets will be delayed. The best thing is to fund the money and activate it.

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

@mahfuzanik75 Hey, it seems that I'm in the same situation. I see that you are doing okay on Fiverr. Could you please tell me how long they were reviewing the documents, if you remember?

They are taking this process for more than 10 days for me, which is kinda frustrating as there are people who've been waiting for months. 

• Like 5