Money Withdrawal problem today

akashmanna297

First you must create Payoneer account for direct bank transfer

It’s easy

♣️First go to payoneer website and register
🙂then link your bank account then they will take 24 hours or less to confirm it through out your bank
♣️then you can click bank transfer,it will go to your payoneer and it will send the amount to the bank

since there is no bank account right now your amount will reverse to fiverr balance

First you must create Payoneer account for direct bank transfer

It’s easy

♣️First go to payoneer website and register

🙂then link your bank account then they will take 24 hours or less to confirm it through out your bank

♣️then you can click bank transfer,it will go to your payoneer and it will send the amount to the bank

since there is no bank account right now your amount will reverse to fiverr balance

I have no idea but I just login and everything already set My name bank details everything. I didn’t remember when I add this or an open an account on Payoneer. never mind Now How I transfer to the bank?

34189170_Screenshot(872).thumb.png.d23f8fbd0463095a34ecd760d2dd4cc4.png
Screenshot (872)1366×768 107 KB

I have no idea but I just login and everything already set My name bank details everything. I didn’t remember when I add this or an open an account on Payoneer. never mind Now How I transfer to the bank?

You can see there is upcoming transfer its better to patient and stay for while and it will appear in your bank account

Archived