Buyer forced me to do service for his budget

mchathurika

Initiate a cancellation request, it won’t affect your order completion rate.

Order cancellation affects your rating if it’s the client who requested to cancel.

Not true. Every cancellation except those done through Customer Support (IF the reason for cancellation is good enough for them) affects the completion rate.

Also, the buyer has to agree to cancel if you initiate the cancellation and accept it on their end. The order won’t just cancel itself only because you want it to happen.

I initiated one because we could not agree on price and the client had already placed an order without contacting me. The cancellation affected my completion rate so I contacted the support team and they restored my rate back.

I initiated one because we could not agree on price and the client had already placed an order without contacting me. The cancellation affected my completion rate so I contacted the support team and they restored my rate back.

It has nothing to do with who initiated the cancellation, though. If one party initiates a cancellation and the other party accepts, it’s “mutual cancellation” and it affects you either way.

If, after that, you’ve contacted CS, explained the situation, they looked into it and decided to fix the rating, that’s good news. It still has nothing to do with who initiated the cancellation. It is you contacting them, it is your individual situation. And your buyer accepted the request. This one might not.

So this statement is untrue:

Order cancellation affects your rating if it’s the client who requested to cancel.

Considering that OP has been violating terms of service left and right and CS response time has been 7-10 days on average recently, I’m not sure they can benefit from CS “looking into them”.

Archived