My gigs moved to the last page from 4 months

sm4294

were you getting any sales in that 6-month period you mentioned?

Ah I see that somebody is looking for a simple “tops and tricks” 😉

What works for me might not work for you. And of course I’m not incentivised to share what exactly I’m doing because I don’t need competitors bluntly copying my hard work.

well who would not try to find a solution

all the people facing the issue have been trying to find a solution or at least a proper reason

it’s not as simple as gig rotation

any better explanation would be helpful for all

or any experience you had

can u please share your (tips and tricks) with us to again rank on 1st page. I think we are not competitors.

It will be huge help. thanks

(tips and tricks) with us to again rank on 1st page.

And that’s the thing that we are trying to explain on a forum for a long time: there is no tips or tricks. Fiver made their algorithm and not sharing specifics of an algorithm on purpose so sellers wouldn’t try to use “tips and tricks” to game the system.

any better explanation would be helpful

There is no better explanation or better to say explanation that you will like. All we know that algorithm is adapting and changing, there are metrics of performance taken into account but there is also a “boost” for some new accounts and also gig rotations to give to chance to all sellers. So even if your gig have perfects stats you still might be on a last page because simply of gig rotation and fiverr giving chance to other sellers.

@frank_d made a really interesting topic to read about algorithm that you can check (Sorry Frank, it’s already second time I’m tagging you today 🙈)

And that’s the thing that we are trying to explain on a forum for a long time: there is no tips or tricks. Fiver made their algorithm and not sharing specifics of an algorithm on purpose so sellers wouldn’t try to use “tips and tricks” to game the system.

There is no better explanation or better to say explanation that you will like. All we know that algorithm is adapting and changing, there are metrics of performance taken into account but there is also a “boost” for some new accounts and also gig rotations to give to chance to all sellers. So even if your gig have perfects stats you still might be on a last page because simply of gig rotation and fiverr giving chance to other sellers.

@frank_d made a really interesting topic to read about algorithm that you can check (Sorry Frank, it’s already second time I’m tagging you today 🙈)

from 1st to last page it’s like sending me on quarantine. 😦

So after 6 months now your gigs are back to the first page ?

To be honest I have no idea where are my gigs now. I’m not checking it, not to say that it’s quite useless exercise because gigs are shown on different positions for different people. One person can see my gig on the first page, another person on the same day can see it on the fifth page, so it’s rather useless information for me.

@mariashtelle1 @midorinokutsu Agree with your opinions

Unfortunately the OP will not be able to benefit from my more advanced analysis of how the algorithm works.

It’s hard to understand complex concepts when your back is against the wall.

That being said, I’m 99% the OP’s core offering is illegal, and Fiverr just caught on and buried all gigs to the bottom of SERP.

Archived