Hi everyone,im divya,new to fiverr

divya_savan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, Welcome to the Fiverr Community.

If you just follow the form you will find lots of articles where already discuss how a new can get orders. So please tray to follow and always tray to read the article.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

This is how I learn about Fiverr.

Thank You.

Thank u sir and i follow this advice

welcome to the fiverr.

please active your account 24 hours and complete 10 daily buyer request. this is the main trick you get order . or do not spam your gig link .

please active your account 24 hours

This is a Fiverr myth!

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Welcome to Fiverr!

1. Sent potential10 buyer request everyday
  2. Active as much possible
  3. keep honesty
  4. Must be skilled at work
  5. learn Fiverr
  6. Must have good skills in English
  7. Must make SEO friendly professional Gigs.
  8. Share your gigs in social media.
  9. Should be learn digital marketing
  10. more…

Thank you

• 2 months later...

There are multiple ways to get orders constantly, if you ensure your availability on social media apps and stay connected and active on this platform your account might start to rank because usually members visit your profile. use 10 proposal strategy sell effective and efficient skills and stay positive.

Archived