Gig paused automatically

rainytouch

I am also facing the same problem and all of my gigs are paused currently so your gigs can also be paused.

I am also facing the same problem and all of my gigs are paused currently

I see 4 active gigs on your profile.

Gigs not appearing in search doesn’t mean that they’re paused.

then I think it’s still active you can check by searching the gigs you have to type the full title so even if it’s ranked on the last page it will show first on the search result and if it shows up on search it’s active my ones are not showing up on the search result even after typing the full title and I have also checked all of the pages my gig wasn’t on any.

i am facing with the same problem dear 🤐

Hello,Fiverr,I have the same problem and I get the same message‘‘All your Gigs are currently paused until you answer a mandatory tax question’’, I am not a USA citizen,my Gigs are paused and I do not receive messages from customers and orders for a long time, my job does not work now,how to solve this problem?in my settings is emphasized that I am not a USA citizen ,What is it about?

@baleksandar @digitalavinash

Your gigs are active.

Tip: Search for your gigs using your username first before panicking.

This appears to be a bug.

Okay. Thank you very much. Now I’ve got it. But the problem is i didn’t get any massages to reply or any notifications to answer… It is just showing the line and disappearing in a moment. Will there be any problem of my Gig?

I have this exact same problem. When I select No Nothing happen, I’m a Sri Lanakn

Archived