What is the reasons of suspend Fiverr account?

fazle0709

Hello there,
I’m a new seller of Fiverr. I always ready to maintain Fiverr rules and regulations as per my bit knowledge. But I would like to know about account suspense reasons from our experience sellers in forum. I am saying, what type of reason for suspending fiverr account. I hope all our community member’s assist me to know regarding this matter.

Note: Please reply me with best suggestion which will be help me long time journey with fiverr.

Advance Thanks
Fazle Elahi

Hello there,

I’m a new seller of Fiverr. I always ready to maintain Fiverr rules and regulations as per my bit knowledge. But I would like to know about account suspense reasons from our experience sellers in forum. I am saying, what type of reason for suspending fiverr account. I hope all our community member’s assist me to know regarding this matter.

Note: Please reply me with best suggestion which will be help me long time journey with fiverr.

Advance Thanks

Fazle Elahi

what type of reason for suspending fiverr account.

There is only one reason for suspension: breaking fiverr TOS.

Did you read fiverr TOS?

• 8 months later...

Hello fiverr family ,

I think everybody need to read Tos to avoid fiverr account suspension .

One of the biggest reason is customer complaints on fiverr lead to account suspension.

i hope it will help you all.

Thanks.

One of the biggest reason is customer complaints on fiverr lead to account suspension.

No, it’s not one of the big reasons. If you didn’t do anything wrong and customer complains then nothing will happen. Fiverr take actions only if you indeed broke rules.

Archived