What thing can cause level demotion

professional421

There are standards which need to be upheld, and you can see them in the Analytics page.
After you reach your level, things like “failing” too many orders, violating ToS, or being generally late in replying to buyers may cause your level to drop.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

There are standards which need to be upheld, and you can see them in the Analytics page.

After you reach your level, things like “failing” too many orders, violating ToS, or being generally late in replying to buyers may cause your level to drop.

But i found that most of peoples are saying that if your order completion rate goes down from 90% then in next evaluation you will be demoted.Is that right.

What if my all other thing(delivery time,response time etc) are above then 90% and just order completion rate is lower.

Will i be demoted on evaluation day.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

But i found that most of peoples are saying that if your order completion rate goes down from 90% then in next evaluation you will be demoted.Is that right.

What if my all other thing(delivery time,response time etc) are above then 90% and just order completion rate is lower.

I think one exception counts, yeah.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Guest humanissocial

That page clearly states that all ratings must be 90% to retain your rating or be promoted.

If it was only 2 of 3 ratings required it would say that.

Even if only one metric is below 90%, you will be demoted a level. Fiverr wants sellers to exceed their metrics, so if one is below the required level, you clearly have not met all the requirements, and that leaves you open for demotion.

I think one exception counts, yeah.

There are no exceptions when it comes to the Analytics metrics.

Green bars = good. Gray bars = no promotion (and a demotion if there is a lower seller level)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...