Buyer do not want to give information

mayna9349

Please explain your situation. What information buyer isn’t providing to you?

Please try to contact the buyer about the required information.

If buyer fails to provide you necessary information please contact Fiverr support for their suggestion.

I am Bookkeeping seller,Here is my profile mayna9349, when buyer place order they say any information need they provide but next they are not provided proper information, its an unethical work for me to made an financial statement, they don’t want to understand my professional ethics, they provide a few information that is not sufficient to complete that project.

their behavior is not suitable to work and they are not received my delivered work.

I am Bookkeeping seller,Here is my profile mayna9349, when buyer place order they say any information need they provide but next they are not provided proper information, its an unethical work for me to made an financial statement, they don’t want to understand my professional ethics, they provide a few information that is not sufficient to complete that project.

their behavior is not suitable to work and they are not received my delivered work.

I think you should inform it immediately for Fiverr support. They will take necessary initiative.

• 1 year later...

You should try  to contact and wait for  reply tp your respective buyer, he or she can busy with his or her business,

when the delivery time will be so close, you can deliver the order providing message to buyer by ensuring you will do the job when buyer give you information, another and last way is you can contact with Fiverr support, they are very responsive and helpful.

Archived