Harassed by Buyer and I Want to Share Some Experiences and Alerts as my account is also in danger now

Guest saddam2016

Guest saddam2016

their agents always ready to exploit the seller

So, telling people how business works and how policy works and correcting myths means were agents. Okay. 😂

humanisocial I have always seen you discouraging

No I am frank. Telling people that tricks don’t work and that understanding your market is not discouraging. It’s empowering. It’s just not qhat people want to hear. They want to believe that completing silly tasks will get them orders regardless of demand for what they’re selling.

I am frank but I never tell people anything but the reality. I break myths. But because I don’t coddle people with false hope and instead choose reality I’m discouraging? K.

What makes you think Ill be playing tricks here after bad experiences of the past. They did not even help me before. Why should I be expecting a favor from CS after playing a trick lol. I wanted to deliver an excellent work so that I can build a good relationship with him. If I must have known that he will trick me here. I must have not accepted the work.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest humanissocial

What makes you think Ill be playing tricks here after bad experiences of the past. They did not even help me before. Why should I be expecting a favor from CS after playing a trick lol. I wanted to deliver an excellent work so that I can build a good relationship with him. If I must have known that he will trick me here. I must have not accepted the work.

What makes you think Ill be playing tricks here after bad experiences of the past

I never said you were playing tricks.

I’m saying you’re saying I’m discouraging sellers by dismissing the plethora of posts in the forum trying to find tricks. And that isn’t discouraging at all.

This is the third time you have misunderstood me. Yet.you keep trying to convince us you don’t have miscommunication issues…

Don’t say it like that! If your account ever returns I’ll suggest you continue working with it but smarter this time. You can’t quit just because of some negative experience you encountered! Learn from them instead.

You are right but that cant be a long term and dependable source of income. It is just a fate which keeps on running an account on fiverr. We cant do anything to defend our selves if a seller gets work and opens dispute to get it for free. Even if you must have delivered your best.

but that cant be a long term and dependable source of income.

Not dependable? I agree; I still feel it’s worth the shot. I have few friends who raised good cash/capital with Fiverr and amidst the unfortunate users, there are many others who have really succeeded here (the likes of those replying your post right now).

So I always take out time to check the forum so I could learn from mistakes like yours, no offense.

This is a free world; bad things happen everyday; be ready to embrace them.

Don’t say it like that! If your account ever returns I’ll suggest you continue working with it but smarter this time. You can’t quit just because of some negative experience you encountered! Learn from them instead.

You are right but that cant be a long term and dependable source of income. It is just a fate which keeps on running an account on fiverr. We cant do anything to defend our selves if a seller gets work and opens dispute to get it for free. Even if you must have delivered your best.

You are right but that cant be a long term and dependable source of income.

To be fair, no job really is. It’d depend on your definition of “long-term” and “dependable”, of course.

Guest saddam2016

Definitely. And to put in the order how many lines are included. If it’s subjective you can’t protect yourself and will also attract scammers.

There was an old buyer who ordered from me. I sent her work she said its ok deliver it. When I delivered she opened a dispute without even calling for a single revision. She got away with her money. When I called CS they apologized and said that they can tchange the delivery rate its automated system. Now when they are also aware that it is not the seller fault then why they penalize my account and moved all of the gigs to the last page? What was my fault in it. I contacted them again and my ticket is again in queue now for 9 days. But when the buyer asked for help then they did not even listen to me and without any inquiry they flagged my account within one hour.

What makes you think Ill be playing tricks here after bad experiences of the past

I never said you were playing tricks.

I’m saying you’re saying I’m discouraging sellers by dismissing the plethora of posts in the forum trying to find tricks. And that isn’t discouraging at all.

This is the third time you have misunderstood me. Yet.you keep trying to convince us you don’t have miscommunication issues…

I’m saying you’re saying

🙂Hmm, a lot of “saying” going on 😄

Guest humanissocial

There was an old buyer who ordered from me. I sent her work she said its ok deliver it. When I delivered she opened a dispute without even calling for a single revision. She got away with her money. When I called CS they apologized and said that they can tchange the delivery rate its automated system. Now when they are also aware that it is not the seller fault then why they penalize my account and moved all of the gigs to the last page? What was my fault in it. I contacted them again and my ticket is again in queue now for 9 days. But when the buyer asked for help then they did not even listen to me and without any inquiry they flagged my account within one hour.

When did I say it was your fault? Stop mischaracterizing my argument to try to get sympathy and make me look unfair.

All I’ve done is shared with you how things are and how to protect yourself. You respond without a thank you to anyone who has helped you. Instead you lash out at us.

I’m done here.

What I have learned is that fiverr has its hands everywhere. Even on this forum they have their agents always ready to exploit the seller. and you humanisocial I have always seen you discouraging the sellers on other forums too and being so rude to defend fiverr by all means. This is not the first time. There are a couple of more faces who are also always ready to blame the seller. So I now understand that it is also a waste of time to discuss a matter here. Its better if I save time here and utilize this time finding jobs on other better platforms. I will just learn from some of my mistakes here and find better platform to build a portfolio. Thanks a lot for all of your suggestions. Fiverr is not the end of the world for me. With that attitude Fiverr will only make their good sellers run away. I feel pity for those new sellers who make an account with them and dream for making a successful career here.

Even on this forum they have their agents always ready to exploit the seller.

You think that someone who points out the mistakes you’ve made is an agent? Seriously? And how are they exploiting you?

Guest saddam2016

but that cant be a long term and dependable source of income.

Not dependable? I agree; I still feel it’s worth the shot. I have few friends who raised good cash/capital with Fiverr and amidst the unfortunate users, there are many others who have really succeeded here (the likes of those replying your post right now).

So I always take out time to check the forum so I could learn from mistakes like yours, no offense.

This is a free world; bad things happen everyday; be ready to embrace them.

I was also successful in my first month and had so many orders until I faced my first scam buyer and my gigs were penalized

Guest humanissocial

You think that someone who points out the mistakes you’ve made is an agent? Seriously? And how are they exploiting you?

Thank you.

He shared and others share their problems.

We explain how to avoid those problems.

Therefore, because our advice involves personal responsibility, we’re agents of Fiverr…

Guest saddam2016

I already now my mistakes. They were not enough to penalize me only. There should be some kind of balanced algo.

I already now my mistakes. They were not enough to penalize me only. There should be some kind of balanced algo.

I already now my mistakes.

You didn’t explain why you think that those who tell you what you did wrong are agents, and how they’re exploiting you.

Or are you just saying random stuff in anger?

Guest saddam2016

Thank you.

He shared and others share their problems.

We explain how to avoid those problems.

Therefore, because our advice involves personal responsibility, we’re agents of Fiverr…

Your suggestions are welcome but enforcing rude statements and saying that all there is my fault 100% is not right.

Guest humanissocial

You’re not addressing what she actually said. How does anyone’s argument mean that they’re an agent of Fiverr?

If you’re going to accuse people here of being in cahoots with Fiverr, don’t be surprised when people call you on it.

Guest humanissocial

Your suggestions are welcome but enforcing rude statements and saying that all there is my fault 100% is not right.

I never enforce rude statements.

I rebut people when they promote and seek validation for unethical practices. It just so happens that this happens hundreds of times a day in the forum.

Guest saddam2016

I already now my mistakes.

You didn’t explain why you think that those who tell you what you did wrong are agents, and how they’re exploiting you.

Or are you just saying random stuff in anger?

I see similar faces who always comment on sellers posts and trying to prove them wrong even if it is clear that there is none of their fault. This proves that they some how some kind of belonging with the fiverr. Even right now there are those same faces again which I see on other forums hahahaha. They all will stop commenting if I will say that its ok its all my fault and I am tricking the system here.

Guest saddam2016

I never enforce rude statements.

I rebut people when they promote and seek validation for unethical practices. It just so happens that this happens hundreds of times a day in the forum.

You are rude and this is the truth. When you yourself dont want to accept something related to your own personality then why expecting others to learn something out of the mistake which they did not even commit

I see similar faces who always comment on sellers posts and trying to prove them wrong even if it is clear that there is none of their fault. This proves that they some how some kind of belonging with the fiverr. Even right now there are those same faces again which I see on other forums hahahaha. They all will stop commenting if I will say that its ok its all my fault and I am tricking the system here.

I see similar faces who always comment on sellers posts and trying to prove them wrong even if it is clear that there is none of their fault.

But this was partly your fault, because you didn’t define the scope of work.

This proves that they some how some kind of belonging with the fiverr.

No, it doesn’t. They simply have their own opinions.

And you still didn’t explain how are they exploiting you.

Guest saddam2016

I see similar faces who always comment on sellers posts and trying to prove them wrong even if it is clear that there is none of their fault.

Even if it is partly my fault for being so innocent and trusting that client then he do not deserve to run free like this and penalizing me by putting all of the blame on my shoulders

Guest saddam2016

Why always buyer get the benefit of the doubt.

Guest saddam2016

This is turning to something else! I’m out.

Stay and see how bigger crocodiles eat the small ones. Learn a lesson here bro.

Why always buyer get the benefit of the doubt.

And… You still didn’t explain why you said that some forum users are exploiting you, and how they’re exploiting you.

If that’s how you typically communicate, by throwing accusations around (without any proof or explanation or even making sense) when you don’t like something, it’s no wonder that you’re having problems.

Guys I got a very bad experience while working with Fiverr. Right now my account is under review and I am 95% sure that they will ban me. I wanted to share my bad experience and biased decisions made by Fiverr.

A new kind of trick and scam is emerging and sellers need to be aware of it. About a month ago I worked for a client who gave work and answered all of my queries until the work was delivered. When I delivered work she opened a direct dispute did not even call any revision. I repeatedly asked why she did that. She did not respond. I had no option but to cancel it. I called help from support they did nothing but copy and pasting message of we are sorry you had bad experience blaa bla bla. They were not done here. They also moved all of my gigs to last pages and I stopped receiving orders. My first query took them 16 days to respond to me and do nothing. Second query about moving my gigs to last pages is still in process and is in queue now for 9 days. I suffered for nothing this marketplace is all full of ************* scammers now. I reported that buyer they still did nothing to stop her. She scammed me wasted my time and got away by receiving her full money. And I am being penalized and CC don’t care at all. They are customer care for their buyers not for sellers. So sad and the second big and very smart scammer is still need to be discussed yet. He tricked me in such a way that you all will be surprised to hear that. I am just a guest of few days here. I am a culprit because I fought him back.

!MOD NOTE!

Please refrain from using those kind of words in the future

A new kind of trick and scam is emerging and sellers need to be aware of it

This isn’t a new trick. You didn’t have to cancel the order. It’s so sad that sellers here on Fiverr accept to work for peanuts and then actually believe that the buyer will treat them with respect. Don’t accept these kinds of orders for $5. This is what you are being penalized for, you’re also being punished for cancelling the order. If you can’t stand up for yourself, why should Fiverr support, for them looking into a cancelled 5 Dollar order is not worth the time or the effort because you agreed to a mutual cancellation.

Guest saddam2016

A new kind of trick and scam is emerging and sellers need to be aware of it

This isn’t a new trick. You didn’t have to cancel the order. It’s so sad that sellers here on Fiverr accept to work for peanuts and then actually believe that the buyer will treat them with respect. Don’t accept these kinds of orders for $5. This is what you are being penalized for, you’re also being punished for cancelling the order. If you can’t stand up for yourself, why should Fiverr support, for them looking into a cancelled 5 Dollar order is not worth the time or the effort because you agreed to a mutual cancellation.

you missed the whole story above. It s not about 5$. The order which was cancelling was worh 35 $. and I knew CC will not support me thats why I cancelled. The second buyer tricked me and the whole story has already been defined above. I choose to fight back and they put a restriction on my account

Archived