How can i start a blog?

mohsinkhan

hey gigerz,

i want to start a blag to support my fiverr gigs so i can get more sales but i do not know how can i start my own blog. Please guide me what initial steps i need.

cheers

[sherrif’s Note: Moved to ‘Chit Chat’ please post in the correct forum section. Many thanks 🙂 ]

Guest tn5rr2012

Well first off don’t use blogger, I made that mistake and now I am working tow blogs, Anyhow go to wordpress and it will walk you though on how to start, you need to come up with the purpose of your blog and where you want it to go. Good luck

I personally prefer wordpress above all the blog websites. Also you really need to get into a niche where plenty of people will want to see your blog. I personally have a blog where I have things from my writing of novels/short stories to fiverr and just random rants on things. So try to make the blog interesting and make sure when you post completed images or videos or whatever it is on the blog that you will have permission to do so. I know with my short story gig I can’t post all the stuff I write for them online because they own the copyright to it. So make sure with the buyer that it is ok to post it other wise they can sue you for usage of their image to make yourself money even though you designed it.

I have a few Blogger blogs that are completely free and you can monetize. the problem with them is that Google can remove you for any small thing and just delete all your posts but the same applies for Wordpress. If you opt for a free Wordpress blog, I haven’t found a way that you can monetize it and meet their TOS (although I haven’t used one for a long time so that may have changed!) I prefer paying for the hosting and domain name - I have a host that allows me unlimited domains and have three so far.

To get the free ones, you’ll have [yourdomainname}.blogspot.com or [yourdomainname].wordpress.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi i am here to help you with the step by step process about how to create a fantastic blog .They are

1.First choose domain name related to the content in the blog website .

2.Choose hosting package . Only by hosting your website through provider you can make it visible to public in World wide web.

3.Then start designing your blog .

You can get all the above specified service from online vendors like http://www.9cubehosting.com/ it is one among the nest place to for blog hosting …Here you can register your domain name for my blog website at cost of $6.00 per year along with hosting at cost of $2.63 per year .Wordpress is the best CMS tool to design a blog .Here they are providing free 1 click installer that support wordpress along with hosting plan you can use this to create a blog and host it online.

Archived