Many posts with sudden drop of impressions, or getting on last page

parakdraw

I’m 2 lvl seller, My gig has over 470 positive reviews, and I had orders with positive feedbacks. But in 12th of july I noticed that amount of orders dropped and it felt like my gig disappeared. After checking my gig on sellers page, I found it on last page. It always was on 1st page, and I had no problems, no late deliveries, anything that could affect that. I checked the forum and found out that many highly rated seller also got in the same problem, where they ended up on last page in some periods of july. The worst part that CS doesn’t comment this, and gives typical answers like “It’s automatic, make it better and try harder”. I had everything on highest level possible and all of sudden went on last page, at least let me know what happened with my gig, or what could affect that.

Maybe someone here also had or has the same problem with dropping on last page, could you help me or say how to fix this?

Fiverr does not guarantee your gig any sort of specific placement. There is no need to contact CS about this.

From the Seller Help Center:

“A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.”

Fiverr does not guarantee your gig any sort of specific placement. There is no need to contact CS about this.

From the Seller Help Center:

“A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.”

That type of answers I’ve talked about. But I already have been performing very well, and ended up on last page without any obvious reason, and the same as many other high rated sellers

That type of answers I’ve talked about. But I already have been performing very well, and ended up on last page without any obvious reason, and the same as many other high rated sellers

Well, those are the answers you are going to get. Fiverr rotates gig positions all the time. I have noticed that almost every search will place you differently. Fiverr does not have some sort of vendetta against you or other sellers. This is just how it works.

My gig placement rotates all the time, too. It happens to everyone.

Well, those are the answers you are going to get. Fiverr rotates gig positions all the time. I have noticed that almost every search will place you differently. Fiverr does not have some sort of vendetta against you or other sellers. This is just how it works.

My gig placement rotates all the time, too. It happens to everyone.

I know that gig rotates every time, but being on last page for weeks without any obvious reasons make this “rotation” kinda strange. +many other users got the same “rotation” and stuck on last page

As @vibronx said, you can’t expect a certain ranking anymore, it was at one point, now the market is flooded with people that want money due to Covid…

There’s no recipe to get back. Fiverr will push you back for a few days on the first page, then they will push you back to the last page for a few weeks. That’s what happens.

As @vibronx said, you can’t expect a certain ranking anymore, it was at one point, now the market is flooded with people that want money due to Covid…

There’s no recipe to get back. Fiverr will push you back for a few days on the first page, then they will push you back to the last page for a few weeks. That’s what happens.

Not the most promising answer . Feels like if nothing will change the situation, many highly rated sellers will get irrelevant or will be searching new places

Not the most promising answer . Feels like if nothing will change the situation, many highly rated sellers will get irrelevant or will be searching new places

Sorry man but that’s the truth. I’ve been on the first page in my category since 2014 when I started writing here. Since April, Fiverr has continually removed me, then placed me back again for a few days, then removed me again and so on. That’s what happened to me and a lot of other sellers. Maybe it will come back, who knows. Or maybe this is the new normal on Fiverr and we just need to adjust to it.

Just strange that CS has no reaction to this, and answers to everyone like it’s a regular practice

Just strange that CS has no reaction to this, and answers to everyone like it’s a regular practice

What, exactly do you want CS to say? The official statement, from the Seller Help Center, that @vibronx already quoted, IS the same answer CS would tell you. You are not going to get the answer you seek, if that answer doesn’t match how Fiverr works. Fiverr is what it is. If you want to obtain more orders and success, than this might be a good time to take responsibility for that success, and do what you need to do in order to reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

It is unwise to expect the rapidly changing Fiverr search system to provide all of your orders.

I know that gig rotates every time, but being on last page for weeks without any obvious reasons make this “rotation” kinda strange. +many other users got the same “rotation” and stuck on last page

I had the same issue and I noticed in my category the first page was TRS and new sellers with dirt cheap prices, I think Fiverr is trying to attract buyers with cheap sellers during this pandemic. My prices are in the higher end of my category. Thankfully I don’t rely on Fiverr as my primary source for freelancing work.

• 2 months later...

Your exactly right on this and that was not a good response from the other user. I have experienced this as a Top rated seller, less than 1 hour response, 100% 5 stars, no cancellations, absolutely nothing negative and yet I find my gig on the last page for multiple days, statistics supporting that change. If all the others are out performing mine then it sure would be interesting to know what metrics they could have possibly gotten higher marks. I feel your pain.

Archived