Completed 1000+ Order

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, I have just completed an order with positive feedback and 5 star rating.

I feel very happy when I saw that buyer search for services and choose me to work with, this is because I have optimised my GIG as per the Fiverr TOS and make changes time to time accordingly.

You can check my GIG and see how I optimised my GIG for better result.

Thank You!

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 6.11.40 PM.png

Edited by abdheshkjha
  • Like 14
  • Congrats! 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!!

Recently, I have completed an order with 5 star rating. This is why I am getting regular order as well as good feedback because I have optimised my GIG as well as profile as the buyer's want to see.

If you want to optimise your gig to work for you, feel free to check out my GIG and Profile.

Thank You!

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 7.56.52 PM.png

• Like 10

1 hour ago, abdheshkjha said:

Hello Everyone!!

Recently, I have completed an order with 5 star rating. This is why I am getting regular order as well as good feedback because I have optimised my GIG as well as profile as the buyer's want to see.

If you want to optimise your gig to work for you, feel free to check out my GIG and Profile.

Thank You!

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 7.56.52 PM.png

Great job

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year! I am here to share my success story on Fiverr. I have been working on fiverr from December 2017. It was really a very hard struggle to get my first order and first review.  I experience other cultures just through my work online in ways that I never could with an ‘office’ job. So while I, as a freelancer, miss out on having co-workers and office culture, I am a part of a whole different culture. I respond to buyer requests, constantly update my Gigs, and am active on social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. 

I have achieved level 2 seller badge. Its taken a while and lots of hard work but I’m finally there and it feels great. I have been a member of Fiverr for around 4 years. Now I completed all the requirements of a Top-Rated Seller and working for it.

Thank You!

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 2:00 PM, katakatica said:

I think this just means the gig of yours that sells the best (so not a 'best seller' in your category as far as I know) but it's still a nice little thing I guess. 

Correct... It is just to make the seller happy. Not because the seller is the best seller.

• Like 7

On 10/5/2021 at 2:03 PM, abdheshkjha said:

Hello Everyone, 

I am happy to announce that, Fiverr has choose my GIG as a "Best Seller" I am very happy to see this on my GIG.

I would love to see if anyone got the same badge. If anyone got the same badge, do comment and post your gig image here.

Thank You!

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 1.28.38 PM.png

Congratulations. Keep it up.

• Like 6