What is the perfect size of Fiverr gig image?

deprojekt

According to Fiverr, Recommended Size of the Gig image is 550 pixels Width × 370 pixels Height(Minimum Size).

Fiverr tells that the aspect ratio of Gig image must be 55: 37. So you can use more sizes under that aspect ratio.

Most Experienced Sellers are using 1600 × 1076 Dimensions for their Gig Images.

Fiverr says that Your Gig Image must be less than 5MB.

But Actually, I recommend that your gig image size must be lower than 1MB or 2MB. Because it more decreases the loading time of the image.

• 3 weeks later...

Limitations imposed on Fiverr Gig Photo

1) Avoid Pixelated Images

In your Gigs, don’t utilize a low-quality image. This not only hurts your Gig ranks in the search results, but it also gives the impression that you deliver subpar services to consumers. Instead, use high-resolution pictures for your gig shots at all times.

2) Avoid Copyrighted Images

Make your pictures. Don’t utilize photos that are your property. It’s unethical and against the Fiverr TOS, and there’s a risk you’ll be prosecuted if you do it.

3) Avoid Click-forcing Images

In any case, don’t convince the customers to click on your Gig. Using clickbait in Gig images to gain clicks might irritate the Fiverr staff, resulting in the Gig being demoted.

4) Avoid Badges

It’s well-appreciated if you’ve received any attractive badges from Fiverr for offering high-quality services. Unfortunately, however, you are not permitted to use the badges’ watermarks in the Gig pictures.

5) Avoid Over-text

To show in your Fiverr Gig pictures, keep things simple and avoid adding extensive text. When you utilize photos with too much text, it devalues the integrity of your Gig. Also, make sure there is enough text for it to be readable.

6) Avoid too many images

In the Gig picture, don’t utilize too many photos. It’s best if you only use one or two pictures to display your logo and other information.

7) Avoid Stretched Images

Always utilize photos that are proportioned correctly. Don’t use photos that are too big or too little. Last but not least, the ideal Gig picture size is 550 x 370px.

😎 Don’t Reuse Images

If you have many Gigs, you must be careful not to use the same photos in each one. Instead, use distinct photos in each Gig to make it easier for consumers to find what they’re looking for.

9) Show your Real Face

Suppose you’re thinking of doing a Fiverr gig using your photo. Would you mind making sure you utilize it professionally? To communicate effectively, utilize from a front-facing position.

10) Avoid Irrelevant Images

The image you choose for your Gig must be appropriate for the service. Irrelevant photos jeopardize your Gig’s credibility, as well as your prospects of receiving editorial coverage.

27 minutes ago, rumapaik said:

What is perfect size of fiverr gig image? Can I seo in my fiverr gig image? If I seo in my gig image then face any problem?

On 7/18/2020 at 2:19 PM, deprojekt said:

Hi everyone,
I have been on Fiverr for about 8 months now.

When designing gig images for my gig, I can’t find the exact dimensions for the image anywhere on Fiverr or elsewhere.

Please help me with the correct dimensions and resolution for the perfect gig image.

Thank you.

Dimensions of Fiverr gig image: ( 550 X 370 ) Pixels 550 width & 370 height. Size of Fiverr gig image: Image size can be up-to 5 MB.

441376840_imagesize.png.d83c3ab746069d0509476e9fc2158eca.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • wp_kid locked this topic

Archived