Account Disabled without any warning or anything

codepath

yes i’m aware of that. It was my another account that i was deactivated long long ago. is it the reason for what my current account is been disabled ? and is there any way to connect with the customer support as i’m no longer able to log into my profile?

Wait, okay, so these 2 things are not connected. I thought you disabled your current account. Sorry for the confusion!

yes i’m aware of that. It was my another account that i was deactivated long long ago. is it the reason for what my current account is been disabled ? and is there any way to connect with the customer support as i’m no longer able to log into my profile?

and is there any way to connect with the customer support as i’m no longer able to log into my profile?

Yes, email them at support@fiverr.com and be prepared to wait. It could take them 10 days to respond.

You should have asked for permission to open a new account.

and is there any way to connect with the customer support as i’m no longer able to log into my profile?

Yes, email them at support@fiverr.com and be prepared to wait. It could take them 10 days to respond.

You should have asked for permission to open a new account.

Thank you so much, I sent a mail to the support. let’s see what they can do.

was deactivated long long ago

It all depends on what you mean by long, long is 5-10 years ago.

You had account that was performing badly. You decided to scratch that and start over, but unfortunately Fiverr is not letting everyone so easy when it comes to “starting fresh”.

You can not just delete your “bad” account and start new one.

You suppose to use one account forever.

Or create new one only ONLY after CS approves it.

was deactivated long long ago

It all depends on what you mean by long, long is 5-10 years ago.

You had account that was performing badly. You decided to scratch that and start over, but unfortunately Fiverr is not letting everyone so easy when it comes to “starting fresh”.

You can not just delete your “bad” account and start new one.

You suppose to use one account forever.

it was deactivated almost 3years ago. all right i know it now.

can you please suggest what would be the best way for me in this situation?

Archived