How to rank a gig in First page on Fiverr

aridianvines

It’s all about the competition in the niche of your gig. If there are a lot of similar-looking gigs as you offer yours, it gets harder to rank to the first page. You can improve your gig ranking by using reliable and efficient keywords.

How can you offer to monetize a YouTube channel in 14 days? The only way you would be able to get 4,000 watch hours in 14 days is by spending thousands of dollars on Google Ads, or by getting a video to go viral.

I do not think you are going to spend thousands of dollars on Google Ads, and you cannot promise that a video will go viral, and, therefore, your gig is violating Fiverr’s Community Standards:

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

" Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers."

I am also pretty sure that selling a YouTube channel is against YouTube’s Terms of Service (at least it used to be), so I would suggest that you remove that from your gig as well.

Of course, what you are really offering is fake subscribers and fake views, so that is even more dishonest.

Archived