What is the issue with the withdraws now?

andrexel

There’s new limits to withdraw and PayPal fees?

Since 3 weeks now, I have limits to withdraw my revenues, if I have $250 I can only withdraw $200. Today I tried to withdraw $50 and only allow me $20! What is happening now?

And I’m not a newbie, I have 2 years in the platform and I hadn’t this problem before.

I am also facing this problem.I can’t edit my withdraw ammount.what is the problem.

You can’t edit the amount that you want to withdraw, if you want to withdraw your revenues you have to withdraw all of your earnings. Always have been like that…

Since 3 weeks now, I have limits to withdraw my revenues, if I have $250 I can only withdraw $200. Today I tried to withdraw $50 and only allow me $20! What is happening now?

And I’m not a newbie, I have 2 years in the platform and I hadn’t this problem before.

I have not had this issue. :thinking:

Maybe it depends on which country you are from. I never pay any PayPal fees and just last night I withdrew my complete balance.

I have not had this issue. :thinking:

Maybe it depends on which country you are from. I never pay any PayPal fees and just last night I withdrew my complete balance.

I’m from Venezuela, maybe that’s the problem… But I never faced this issue before. I’ve always withdrew my funds without limits and with no fees.

Have you tried contacting CS?

I contacted them before posting this, I’ve recieved response yet. The only thing is that the withdraw I did this mornig was recieved with no fees. But only the $20, there are $30 remaining.

You may used Payoneer for better service.

Archived