How to promote my gigs and get orders?

digitalprint08

Share your gigs on soc media, it gives you the option to copy your link and also to send to direct accounts. Send offers (I don’t know much about that though, I am a Tarot Reader) and make sure you’re on every day ok? Stay active in the forum also and if you’re able to at least once a day do this, you should see results. I’m sure there are many more ways but I am also fairly new. I have been here since April 9th and just completed my 11th order. Best wishes, don’t give up!!

wow,came on april 9,got 11 orders,Really very very lucky man.Congrats brother.You know I came here on Aug 2019 still 0 orders,waiting for my first order:(

again congrats

wow,came on april 9,got 11 orders,Really very very lucky man.Congrats brother.You know I came here on Aug 2019 still 0 orders,waiting for my first order:(

again congrats

I’m sure you will soon just think positive, yeah some people do find the self promo thing annoying and different things work for different people (I don’t post too much but sometimes) but like @dmnt06 said well, everything he said. Good luck to everyone ❤️ (psst I am a girl lol)

I’m sure you will soon just think positive, yeah some people do find the self promo thing annoying and different things work for different people (I don’t post too much but sometimes) but like @dmnt06 said well, everything he said. Good luck to everyone ❤️ (psst I am a girl lol)

sorry for calling “brother”, I am not that familiar with English names. So SORRY SISTER.

THANK YOU for the wishes, I too hope I will also get orders.

if you’re talking about self-promo, don’t do it, most people find it annoying. if you mean making it easier to find in the search engine, then edit the search tags, gallery, thumbnail, etc.

thank you for this advice,i will surely check it. 🙂

Share your gigs on soc media, it gives you the option to copy your link and also to send to direct accounts. Send offers (I don’t know much about that though, I am a Tarot Reader) and make sure you’re on every day ok? Stay active in the forum also and if you’re able to at least once a day do this, you should see results. I’m sure there are many more ways but I am also fairly new. I have been here since April 9th and just completed my 11th order. Best wishes, don’t give up!!

got 11 orders, can i see your gig’s…

Hi, @digitalprint08 I hope you are doing well. Share your gigs in social media platforms like Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, etc but don’t spam. Share your gig in a proper place. For getting orders, try to stay active in a fiver and try to send 10 buyer requests with a proper proposal. I hope it will help you.

Could you please explain how to send proposal to buyers?

got 11 orders, can i see your gig’s…

Yeah, I’m not sure it’s allowed for me to share a link here if anyone can lmk that? I’ll msg you one of them and you can just go to my seller profile? I’m still fairly new here and don’t know all the ins and outs yet.

cool, but why does your gender matter?

Archived