Feedback for my 1st gig

deependradob

Thanks. I have a feeling that he probably doesn’t only use this tool. But by saying he uses this tool to do the work and then your only gig photos are of the reports, not the actual work, a lot of people will assume it’s a scam. Maybe it’s a language issue. He doesn’t see that the phrasing of his packages suggests he’s doing everything with that program, but that isn’t possible and I don’t think that’s what he means.

All he has to do is clarify what he is actually using to do everything he claims to be doing.

I’m telling him how to avoid looking like a scammer but getting nothing but opposition LOL.

I think the barrier is that they’re failing to realize that it doesn’t matter if you are a scammer or not. If you LOOK like a scammer, that’s all it takes to lose trust and prevent a sale.

Best way to increase trust in my opinion is to include gig image with your face. If your face will look real then buyers will take you seriously. Doesn’t matter how you look, on my gig images I look like 13 year old kid but still getting orders though lol

So is that gig is withdrwan by authors as I don’t have single impression on it?

You’re going to have to rephrase that. This somewhat confirms my suspicion that your English isn’t strong enough for you to understand my point.

By the way no buyer wants to try to decode poor English. I’d suggest you improve it.

Best way to increase trust in my opinion is to include gig image with your face. If your face will look real then buyers will take you seriously. Doesn’t matter how you look, on my gig images I look like 13 year old kid but still getting orders though lol

Hey I just updated my previous gig. Can you check and provide some feedback now?

https://www.fiverr.com/deependradob/do-intelligent-speed-optimization-of-your-wordpress-website

Archived